Gnome knowledge

• whats the diference between TAME gnome sprout and only Gnome House sprout (the last oe is red and i know it will have a matriarch)

i got map drop from a gnome, how i use it? and where it will send me; D

• FOUNDER: DUKE

its an ornament map, u can give it to me, i'm collecting them :)
    i can give u some silver

• @Meziljin seems my room need some deco, ill put it there; D

• tame gnomes simply last 3 days spawning gnomes, and do not drop map/gnome spores. regular gnomes last untill you kill the matriarch and do drop maps/spores.

the map takes you to gnome dungeon. where you go threw a few different area's to finally kill the king (note, at one part of the dungeon i hope you're not color blind)

• tks MEz, is there any use for the tamed Genomes? will they protect my farm from the red invaders?, how do i activate the map? using teleport wand?

is there any use for them i can destroy his spore before it grows?

• they drop hats and seeds, but don't think really any use for them other than that... (if that is even concidered a use) if want stop the regular gnomes just get a scarecrow. you just have to double click the map i'm pretty sure i don't remember. and don't know if can destroy the spore once it's been planted sorry..

• @awol_lsd old info says that we can aply herbicide to them,

confirmed, i destroyed the house aplying herbicide sold at farmer

• FOUNDER: DUKE

at first stadium u can use herbicide, after the first state, u have to kill matriarch

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@jymnils said in Gnome knowledge:

whats the diference between TAME gnome sprout and only Gnome House sprout (the last oe is red and i know it will have a matriarch)

i got map drop from a gnome, how i use it? and where it will send me; D

Tame gnomes are they only attack people that are not friended to realm. Great for heavily populated areas ;) any other color will attack you or anyone. The map is to a doungeon not on the world map it's at least a 3 to 4 player run that's has mid level skills and gear. You will need a seasoned player to show you or detail the doungeon to you. If you are on the pve server I can gladly take you with one of my maps. Its my favorite doungeon :)

• i am on the pvp and the pve server bouth, send me message to check the details of the tour

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@jymnils said in Gnome knowledge:

i am on the pvp and the pve server bouth, send me message to check the details of the tour

Meet me on pve around say 11:30 est tonight?

• Wild gnomes are will attack any players. You get those from farming without scarecrows. The wildflower seeds from the gnome level tend to produce more gnome houses.

The gnome riders drop maps to the gnome level.

In the gnome level, you can find colored gnome sprouts at the part with the 3 houses, red, green and blue. Those won't attack the realm owner, and will attack other colored gnomes.

Killing the matriarch destroys the gnome house.

• tks a lot for the info, reminds me of a gnome movie ;D but just one more color "green"

• FOUNDER: BARON

@Roundwaters tell me, I was in gnome dungeon, finaly i stuck in 3 houses place, red/green/blue, that do next?
    houses burn whe i killed that same colour gnomes, but what next ? ?

• You need to kill them 1 color at a time. As you kill one color, it makes the house burn. If you kill another color, it creates rain clouds that put out the fire.

I think you need to kill 100 gnomes of each color before they fall. If you have party that can kill them fast enough, you don't need to worry about colors.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.