Envenom and Backstab bugs

• FOUNDER: DUKE

Envenom spell cannot be used into a hotkey, :O
    In the spell list it miss

Backstab doesn't work, i tried in different ways, nothing

• I did noticed the same 2 weeks ago, when was making a green mage.

• target Next olso dont work

• @Meziljin @vorgoth333 the "Envenom" hotkey is accidentally called "Poison". I've just fixed the name - but you can use it already. I've just tested Backstab and it works - are you sure you're using a melee weapon and coming out of invisibility attacking the victim from behind? You only backstab with the attack that reveals you. It will always work (if your attack doesn't miss, that is) only if you have 100 Hiding and 100 Stealthing, otherwise you'll get the message you've tried a backstab but failed.

@Prometheus so its needed 100 hiding and 100 stealth? on wiki it is not mentioned....
    i tried with a normal char that hidden behind me (with no hiding, just tried a lot skill)and tried to hit me (he was already in war mode and went out concealment hitting me), nothing changed, damage was normal, i cannot say if a notification went out.

@Prometheus
    "Backstab is a technique that allows characters using a "stealther" template to maximize their damage when coming out of hiding to ambush a player victim.

For Backstab to work, the attacker has to be invisible and come out of hiding by attacking the victim with a melee weapon from behind - that is, from right behind or tilted by a 45% angle at most. If the attack is successful, its base damage is raised by 100%. Subsequent attacks don't get any additional bonus."

its not mentioned i need 100 hiding and stealth :)

• @Meziljin said in Envenom and Backstab bugs:

@Prometheus
    "Backstab is a technique that allows characters using a "stealther" template to maximize their damage when coming out of hiding to ambush a player victim.

For Backstab to work, the attacker has to be invisible and come out of hiding by attacking the victim with a melee weapon from behind - that is, from right behind or tilted by a 45% angle at most. If the attack is successful, its base damage is raised by 100%. Subsequent attacks don't get any additional bonus."

its not mentioned i need 100 hiding and stealth :)

We are going to tweak it anyway in the next patch so stay tuned! :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.