Linkrealms Land Ownership Realm

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

On the linkrealms main page when you scroll down you see a realm designed with a unique looking blue color. This color isn't available from what I've seen from my extensive use of the map editor. I starting messing around the editor a bit with thing I normally don't mess with. When I right click my wall and choose item properties and I then click on properties there is a section called general properties. Under there you can change the color and in my realm in the editor after I do so my color is changed on my bricks. However when I save and upload and get in game it is still the same color as the skin I chose for the bricks like dark castle brick. I then pull the editor back up and low and behold irt reverted back to the dark castle brick color. Is there a way to keep the custom color I chose? Is it possible to get bricks like the color of the realm on the website?

Also on the website... it shows on the video.. the Summon portal spell being casted inside the Tartaros dungeon.
    Of course we all know that.. portal summoning isn't allowed in PvP zones.. unless you're friended.

Is this something being planned in the future?? maybe portal summoning inside dungeons for easy transportation... or would that arise more problems than it would fix?

any feedback or suggestions?

• @Clavicus said:

On the linkrealms main page when you scroll down you see a realm designed with a unique looking blue color. This color isn't available from what I've seen from my extensive use of the map editor. I starting messing around the editor a bit with thing I normally don't mess with. When I right click my wall and choose item properties and I then click on properties there is a section called general properties. Under there you can change the color and in my realm in the editor after I do so my color is changed on my bricks. However when I save and upload and get in game it is still the same color as the skin I chose for the bricks like dark castle brick. I then pull the editor back up and low and behold irt reverted back to the dark castle brick color. Is there a way to keep the custom color I chose? Is it possible to get bricks like the color of the realm on the website?

if you go into your linkrealms foldder there is a another program called "skin generator" you can actually make your own skins to use in your realm for i.e. the walls floors or tiles

does it actually upload into the game?

• @Clavicus said:

does it actually upload into the game?

i dont see why not as there would be no point in having it just to use in the editor, no? the editor is only good when used with the game it has no use stand alone

• open up that skin generator, it looks pretty legit

• @Clavicus @confusion some things are in the video / website just for the show - you cannot use those tiles and you cannot teleport in the wild, of course :)
    @mrari you cannot use that tool to make your own skins :) We'll just remove it from the client since it's confusing.

Appreciate the reply thanks.

• Im a little unhappy with the teleport restrictions it makes summon portal basically useless except for the lizzgoleth maps from what i know. I was actually pretty excited about being able to open a door to a friends realm for a bit of emergency help. You guys should just open the teleporting up a bit.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.