Bugged Chicken Coop

• Hello all. I've recently started playing LinkRealms on steam a week ago, I have just purchased a chicken coop from the hen vendor in Riverbank, then I placed and secured it inside my claimed realm.
    The coop has been in place now for a good thirty minutes or so, and still no hens whatsoever. I have tried logging out and back in, moving other secured items further away from the coop itself to no avail. here

The only thing I can think of that may be causing the problem is the floor tiles being farm land, instead of the default grass.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@caribou said in Bugged Chicken Coop:

Hello all. I've recently started playing LinkRealms on steam a few weeks ago, I have just purchased a chicken coop from the hen vendor in Riverbank, then I placed and secured it inside my claimed realm.
    The coop has been in place now for a good thirty minutes or so, and still no hens whatsoever. I have tried logging out and back in, moving other secured items further away from the coop itself to no avail. here

The only thing I can think of that may be causing the problem is the floor tiles being farm land, instead of the default grass.

Odd question did you activate it or secure it? If you secure the hen house it won't work at all

• @Aries you sir, just answered my question. thank you.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@caribou said in Bugged Chicken Coop:

@Aries you sir, just answered my question. thank you.

I thought that might be your issue heh. Single click it you can flip it activate it etc etc

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.