Sugestion for the DEVs about the RED problem that is killing the new adquired population of the game

• I was talking with several PKs to know their point of view about their activities, this was waht i got from them

1. its a full loot game man
    2. if you dont like full loot then this is not the game for you
    3. this is for hardcore man
    4. carebears are not allowed to *****

well i agree on all their apreciations, but olso i know that been pk ruins a new player experience by the hard way, im not a new player so i dont count of it.

but im an old retired UO player that survived tons of pks

here are my sugestions (that some day where aplied to multiple UO shards to shows PK players how hardcore is been a PK)

1. let red state be permanent, not a state that they can become blue again
    2. suspend any bless protection to red players (hardcore outlaw people dont need laws that protect them)
    3. put some red NPCs on outlaw camp so reds can trade with them, but killable by blues, this npcs need ot have a long respawn time.(4-6) hrs

this will have several consequences,, like

1. PKs life will be trilling again, so HARDCORE like they always like to be
    2. guards on towns that kill Reds on sight (1 hit)
    3. city NPCs dont sell or buy from reds
    4. Blues will be start grouping and hunting actively PK, because of the drops, who dont want a full artifact drop from a simple kill ;D,
    5. Pks will be like active game booses ;D (to kill for loot)

hope all the blue comunity suport the idea

• I don't like people that interject themselves into groups/games, then immediately try to change it to fit what they want, rather than what the people who're already involved want. The comparison doesn't fit so well here, since the vision of the developers matters more than what the players want, but you get my meaning.

There is a PVE server.
    There are safe zones on the PVP server.
    There are other games in which PKing is punished so hard as to not really be an option.

You've died once, lost nothing, and you already want the game to drastically change in order to fit, rather than continue to be what the majority want. Probably without even knowing what the majority want. Grow some balls, or play elsewhere.

• FOUNDER: BARON

There are safe zones on the PVP server.
    I tell you one more again Holya - PK is not PvP.

• Classic server is Hardcore pvp,u get this Hardcore? get use to it,thers plenty of games where u click on auto pathing to next quests for those who cant handle this.

• i died by my own desicion thats why i went to my friends house naked knowing you will be there to kill me, you love hardcore, you love full loot, then play hardcore and play full loot, and i am the crybaby (no bless) ;D you want the trilling of the PK then lets have it ;D on the right way, no protection for you or anybody thats equality, the actual bless system makes the pvp a money war

i know your a skilled player, why not put your skills to test ;D

once somebody propose a way to end with your reign of course you will be on the oposite side ;D

and im the one that need to grow balls ;D

and yes Gorsak this is hardcore PVP server, lets play hardcore, lets all put our gear on the wining side, no bleeses for all ;D , i still need to see a PK that risks all to get a kill ;D on this game ;D

• @ReQim Ofc what VEN does isnt pvp, they ganks you 3v1 or 2v1. xD Let them keep dreaming they are good.

• @ReQim said in Sugestion for the DEVs about the RED problem that is killing the new adquired population of the game:

I tell you one more again Holya - PK is not PvP.

some pk want pvp, some other want only easyloot from ungeared/unskilled players while they farm rbs/mats/artifact.
    both r ok imo but some players are frustrated to lose their loot after an hour of farm again and again and again and quit the game. as well as pks have the possibility to hunt blue players and take their loots, blue players should have the possibility to hunt pks to take their loot too. how? i think a red city where pks have their npc and where they can be hunted is a good idea, idk. but for now pks have no limitations and too advantages, it is too easy kill noobs after they kill a boss(or bit before) or after 1 hour of mats farming. in this way noobs havent the possibility to will be competitive.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Holya said in Sugestion for the DEVs about the RED problem that is killing the new adquired population of the game:

I don't like people that interject themselves into groups/games, then immediately try to change it to fit what they want, rather than what the people who're already involved want.

• @jymnils said in Sugestion for the DEVs about the RED problem that is killing the new adquired population of the game:

I was talking with several PKs to know their point of view about their activities, this was waht i got from them

1. its a full loot game man
    2. if you dont like full loot then this is not the game for you
    3. this is for hardcore man
    4. carebears are not allowed to *****

well i agree on all their apreciations, but olso i know that been pk ruins a new player experience by the hard way, im not a new player so i dont count of it.

but im an old retired UO player that survived tons of pks

here are my sugestions (that some day where aplied to multiple UO shards to shows PK players how hardcore is been a PK)

1. let red state be permanent, not a state that they can become blue again
    2. suspend any bless protection to red players (hardcore outlaw people dont need laws that protect them)
    3. put some red NPCs on outlaw camp so reds can trade with them, but killable by blues, this npcs need ot have a long respawn time.(4-6) hrs

this will have several consequences,, like

1. PKs life will be trilling again, so HARDCORE like they always like to be
    2. guards on towns that kill Reds on sight (1 hit)
    3. city NPCs dont sell or buy from reds
    4. Blues will be start grouping and hunting actively PK, because of the drops, who dont want a full artifact drop from a simple kill ;D,
    5. Pks will be like active game booses ;D (to kill for loot)

hope all the blue comunity suport the idea

i ll go bout your suggestions:

1. Red state is permanent.
    2. Blesses are magic items. Y the hell should reds be unable to use it and blues can?
    3. Agree on Outlaw camp. NPCs having long respawn times is another unfair thingy. Same as Blue ones sounds fair.

now conciquensses:

1. Agree.
    2. Hillarious point of view. Again not fair. I explaned to you that NPCs that kill heroes with 1 shot is hillarious. This makes your whole thing not fair. How the hell can a PK group enter city if you cunts have NPCs that 1 hit us LOL
      3.Agreed on that, given the outlaw base you mentioned before.
      4.You blues cant mess with Red united even if you wanted. Now if bless system works fair for both parties i think reds would get the nice artifacts. If not and the system goes your way, fking unfair again.
      5.HAHAHAHA this is racist.

But seriously now, your suggestions are not balancing things. You want NPCs to 1hit Reds for you. Adding to that you want to loot the artifacts from their bodies. Blues parting and hunt reds lolz. You have the guards for that y would you even do that? just take a couple with you and go mining :p

• @Clavicus said in Sugestion for the DEVs about the RED problem that is killing the new adquired population of the game:

@Holya said in Sugestion for the DEVs about the RED problem that is killing the new adquired population of the game:

I don't like people that interject themselves into groups/games, then immediately try to change it to fit what they want, rather than what the people who're already involved want.

• @Siltoruz said in Sugestion for the DEVs about the RED problem that is killing the new adquired population of the game:

ll go bout your suggestions:

Red state is permanent.
    Blesses are magic items. Y the hell should reds be unable to use it and blues can?
    Agree on Outlaw camp. NPCs having long respawn times is another unfair thingy. Same as Blue ones sounds fair.

now conciquensses:

Agree.
    Hillarious point of view. Again not fair. I explaned to you that NPCs that kill heroes with 1 shot is hillarious. This makes your whole thing not fair. How the hell can a PK group enter city if you cunts have NPCs that 1 hit us LOL
    3.Agreed on that, given the outlaw base you mentioned before.
    4.You blues cant mess with Red united even if you wanted. Now if bless system works fair for both parties i think reds would get the nice artifacts. If not and the system goes your way, fking unfair again.
    5.HAHAHAHA this is racist.

But seriously now, your suggestions are not balancing things. You want NPCs to 1hit Reds for you. Adding to that you want to loot the artifacts from their bodies. Blues parting and hunt reds lolz. You have the guards for that y would you even do that? just take a couple with you and go mining

hey sil here you are ;D

sugestions

1. bless is not a magical system, is a insurance paid by the player to get his beloved items back (cost money) ;D so its part of the capitalism, capitalism is part of the banking, and the banks are BLUE ;D, basically reds are bad for any economy a bank could never suport them directly since banking is under the law and PKs are not
    2. where in the world you live that oulaws ask for fairlyness? any famous assasing/outlaw like holya should be killed on sight on any real world country., outlaws calling for fairliess ;D what a joke ;D like askings PKs to kill people on equal condition ;D and with same gear as the victim ;D

consequences

1. thats why a safe zone is considere a SAFE zone, because security is enforced with cruelty and yes unfarlines, told you already that PKs love unfair sides, they atack on groups, when your alone and targeted by a big monster , with better gear,. do i need to continue telling how Pks love to be unfair
      and belive me even with this rude measures on UO, PKs still kill you on the city ;D, that are really PKs here is a sort of secundary bullyes wth his moms giving them two much money ;D
      hint.- thats why hiding and stealth exist, thats why i complained about how you cant hide after atacking other player thats a really unfair limitation to a KEY skill on any pk build, hope its fixed (i hate pks but ill defend them if key skills are taked from them)
      i must seach the ESSAY 1000s ways of killing on UO for you ;D, you wont belive how creative its a true PK ;D,
    2. dont understimate the power of loot, with the loose of bless protection most PKs will olso loose that confidence they usually have on LR and with the promise of loot the blues will adquiere experience ;D, no wonder the most infamous pks will create blue chars in 16 hrs of macroing (i have scrrenshot) an actively kill reds ;D (dont be so inocent ;D)

and i was serious about what i wrote, your the one kiding about getting my guards to mining ;D, and belive me again i have been killed mining more times than you ever kill on this game ;D, i still remeber the day i loose millons on rare equipment and i was mining on a SAFE mine with 1 hit guards ;D ,thats a true PK and they really deserved their loot,

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Carebear count down 5 4 3 2 1.... its full loot pvp if you do not like it go play dragons nest jimmy. Note I only read the title. I miss darktide.

ufo is recruiting on the pve server.

• @x-star said in Sugestion for the DEVs about the RED problem that is killing the new adquired population of the game:

Carebear count down 5 4 3 2 1.... its full loot pvp if you do not like it go play dragons nest jimmy. Note I only read the title. I miss darktide.

im asking for the devs to remove blessing, so that the game is really FULL LOOT ;D, and the RED carebears apear ;D

• @jymnils said in Sugestion for the DEVs about the RED problem that is killing the new adquired population of the game:

@x-star said in Sugestion for the DEVs about the RED problem that is killing the new adquired population of the game:

im asking for the devs to remove blessing, so that the game is really FULL LOOT ;D, and the RED carebears apear ;D

I thought you were asking Devs to remove blessing for RED ppl only...So that REDs are really full looted. Didnt say anything about full looting blue ppl.

1. suspend any bless protection to red players (hardcore outlaw people dont need laws that protect them)

If you just asked to remove blesses we wouldnt be that hard. But you specifically asked about REDs not being able to use blesses while blue can.

• @Siltoruz agree i said, that, but if they leave everybody without blessing ill not cry ;D, used to play like that fr years ;D

@Siltoruz agree i said, that, but if they leave everybody without blessing ill not cry ;D, used to play like that fr years ;D

Well i wouldnt mind that for sure. It would be a freaking harsh game then but to be honest i didnt know there where blesses when i joined here. I was a bit disappointed when i understood the blessing system.

• all the actual bosses can be pass easy with normal carfted gear if they are taked by partys, the artifats trasnformed the game that is a MMO into a solo play ;D

• @Holya naked you mean without weapon ;D ???

• @jymnils p4/5 of tart would be a lot more pleasant with a weapon, but yes. Any dungeon is easily soloable with no items in any slot

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.