Tournament 3rd Session - Sunday 27, 10pm CET / 4pm EST

• Hi guys,

you're all invited to join us today at 10pm CET / 4pm EST for the third session of Linkrealms Tournaments - Season One! A gate to reach the arena realm will be opened in Riverbank.

Even if you're not part of the tournament, you can be a spectator in the arena and enjoy the sight of top players fighting each other and cheer for your favorite fighter!

I shall remind you this is a friendly tournament. Let's keep the sportsmanship high and may the best win!

Participants: @Holya @Gorstak @DarkMiraxus @Sativao @Myhal @Xeraeth @Werkrug @x-star @pokko984 @kaylastorm

• I can't be at that time anymore. I dont think all the participants can.

Ill be back 90-120min after 4pm. Sorry You did pick just the 2 hours range that im eating every day.

• well actually i can participe at 4pm, but the tournament start 40-45min late. so i just can be 15min online

• @DarkMiraxus confirmed convinced your friends to throw

• as a sugestion for next tournaments you can make this new categories

1. limit pots (you provide them) 5 to 10
    2. same gear (you provide the gear so everybody have the same oportunity)
    3. people provide his own gear and pots (the actual tournament)
    4. 2 teams (you provide the armors and weapons and pots) diferent color of the cape

• @jymnils 1. Good Idea. VAN is using always 50-56 heal potions, while we are using 36-42, 25-35.

1. Bad idea, we farmed some months our gears to make our original build. This will make everyone to build the same.

• @DarkMiraxus das cus we loot all that melon juice from those sweet NWO corpses.

• @DarkMiraxus

• I got most of my melon juice from your realm, before Prometheus started yelling at me about the blink bug. You have plenty melon juice. There are melonites in your realm right now.
    • Your gear is only comparatively good because patches rolled crap in your favor. The garbage you were using pre-8.1 just happens to be good now.
    • You convinced LDK to throw for you. This isn't me being like "I'm pretty sure that maybe happened," no, he 100% took a dive. Last Dark King isn't great, but I've fought him enough to know he at least uses battle tactics, and doesn't try to kite into walls when there's abundant loss of site. He also attacks people when they're disarmed and bumbling around like a retard for 15 seconds. I notice he only disarmed you after somebody in the crowd told him to, and didn't try again after you fucked up reequipping for so long.

Seriously, you lie about VAN/me personally on the forums, and in game fairly often, but I didn't expect you to try and rig the tourny. I can respect propaganda, it can potentially help you win. I can respect trying to lower your enemy's morale by being a retard. I cannot respect having your friends dive for you in a 1v1 tourny.

I'm legitimately not angry, just disappointed. I wanted a tourny for so long, but 3v3(1v1 is dumb, 3v3/2v2's where it's at) was scrapped, our builds got nerfed into the ground, we didn't have gear for alternate characters. We got fucked at every turn, and still you feel the need to cheat.

@Gorstak you were legitimately favored to win. Like, by a lot. Mauler counters archers. Maybe you just didn't care as much as @DarkMiraxus , so you let him have it, but I'm surprised you were willing to throw. You're a bit of a derpy, but you honored our 1v1 bets. I'm disappointed in you.

• I didnt throw nothing,i left the city i was in to go to village to my parents where am gona stay until 1st month,i had very good interner at city,but here in village its really bad i cant even play linkrealms cas i lag to much,i expected i wont lag much on tourney,but i did lag and that was part of why i lost,other part is i wasnt really prepared cas i didnt expect tofight miraxus,all i had to do is get shields from minos but part from lag i failed to do that,so no i never rig nothing,i have honor and i tend to keep it.

• @Gorstak I don't believe you. A lot of the "mistakes" you made were tactical, and not mechanical. Ping wouldn't affect 90% of what you screwed up.

Regardless, @Prometheus can you check what his ping was? Also stop editing my posts, you magnificent.

• @Holya said in Tournament 3rd Session - Sunday 27, 10pm CET / 4pm EST:

Also stop editing my posts, you magnificent.

that's actually pretty funny

@Gorstak I don't believe you. A lot of the "mistakes" you made were tactical, and not mechanical. Ping wouldn't affect 90% of what you screwed up.

Regardless, @Prometheus can you check what his ping was? Also stop editing my posts, you magnificent.

I can't check out players' pings, they are not properly logged server side. All I can tell is that @Gorstak didn't suffer from movement rollbacks during the fight - but that is compatible with a high (or even very high) but stable ping.

• @Holya Alot bored to read.

@Gorstak I don't believe you. A lot of the "mistakes" you made were tactical, and not mechanical. Ping wouldn't affect 90% of what you screwed up.

From the start of tourney i didnt aim to win nor i had eny wish to win the tourney,i knew i couldnt win vs holya or miraxus using archers,i mainly signed up for tourney to test my supermagecrusher vs mages,and tx to it i was able counter mages good.

Its true i didnt expect to loose vs miraxus,i wonted it to be tie,but i did had lag toward end of match + ur really underestimating him,he was doing 50-60 dmg to me + violent posion,if i didnt had mutant melon juice to heal me i would died at start of match,i stoped taking pvping serious,i even casted couple of times sacriface on miraxus mino cas i didnt pull health bar of mine,so he won fair,so stop underestimate him cas i doubt u will kill him 1v1.

• @Gorstak

• Mauler has the highest ability to mitigate damage in the game

• You were using heavy armor(ignore armor is expensive, a majority of his attacks wouldn't have been tactics)

• You were playing defensives, apparently

• You had ice resist for his summons

• He was predominately using defensive summons anyway

• You tried to kite away from LOS, in an arena far too small to get out of range

• You didn't use battle tactics

If I can survive 5 minutes versus him using a build that he soft counters, with garbage gear on, without using defensive summons, while playing fairly aggressively, you can survive 2 minutes using mino, and playing defensively. Mualer>Archer. Even if you played abnormally poorly, even if you had abnormally bad ping it should've been a draw.

This is the kind of thing where there isn't even any point arguing, except maybe for public perception, because there's absolutely no way you'll ever convince me. You were supposed to draw, with a slight chance for an LDK victory. You lucked into a #1 position by being a mauler with reasonable ping, and you threw it away.

• @Holya Lol you did survive my 1st tactical attacks because you did hide behind rock, other wise i can 3 hit ko anyone in 2 seconds. Then my stamina was over to kill you. Also because your +19 Marksman vs 110 of mine. I did told several times to LDK that +10 Mauling its very useful in pvp.

@Gorstak

• Mauler has the highest ability to mitigate damage in the game

• You were using heavy armor(ignore armor is expensive, a majority of his attacks wouldn't have been tactics)

• You were playing defensives, apparently

• You had ice resist for his summons

• He was predominately using defensive summons anyway

• You tried to kite away from LOS, in an arena far too small to get out of range

• You didn't use battle tactics

If I can survive 5 minutes versus him using a build that he soft counters, with garbage gear on, without using defensive summons, while playing fairly aggressively, you can survive 2 minutes using mino, and playing defensively. Mualer>Archer. Even if you played abnormally poorly, even if you had abnormally bad ping it should've been a draw.

This is the kind of thing where there isn't even any point arguing, except maybe for public perception, because there's absolutely no way you'll ever convince me. You were supposed to draw, with a slight chance for an LDK victory. You lucked into a #1 position by being a mauler with reasonable ping, and you threw it away.

ok,looking at video,if i enterd that fight prepared aka if i had hotkeyd mino spirit and if i draged his hp bar,i wouldnt lost,but on other hand etlist ur not serquent winner of tourney,we didnt plan that match but am kinda glad it ended that wey.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.