Some suggestions..

• 1st, shouldn't be real hard but would be real helpful, could make the save/load of settings files include the character name so that when switching characters we don't have to constantly change our hotkeys?

2nd, in the Bee dungeon, if a player dies his ghost cannot break nor pass threw the breakable bee hives so he is just stuck there looking at his corpse... this needs to be changed.

3rd, breakables, these should be made able to be destroyed with abilities/attacks as well. doesn't make since i can kick them and they shatter but an earthquake doesn't effect the or

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@awol_lsd said in Some suggestions..:

1st, shouldn't be real hard but would be real helpful, could make the save/load of settings files include the character name so that when switching characters we don't have to constantly change our hotkeys?

2nd, in the Bee dungeon, if a player dies his ghost cannot break nor pass threw the breakable bee hives so he is just stuck there looking at his corpse... this needs to be changed.

3rd, breakables, these should be made able to be destroyed with abilities/attacks as well. doesn't make since i can kick them and they shatter but an earthquake doesn't effect the or

1st- there is a file that contains your hotkeys rather it's in steam or not. Take the one you like copy it to other place you want it. Make sure you delete the one you do not want first this way you can just copy straight to that folder. Easy enough to do :)

2nd- this might sound kinda a no brainer but in your settings there is a check box setting called path find around objects make sure it's checked or simply just walk around it maybe?

3rd- why would you want to bust containers with spells? Seems more of a waste of time then just double clicking it. On a side note is it really worth damaging your weapon to get a very low quality item when it's free to kick it?

• @Aries ..

1st this is someething the game should do not us, and its something really easy to do.

2nd in the bee dungeon there often times are no path around therefore this is not an option (despite i already having it selected)

3rd, you may/may not want to but it should be possible. despite most times you probably wouldn't want to there are many times it would be handy as aoe attacks on a mob in range of the breakable would also hit it (mostly help in bee dungeon)

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@awol_lsd
    1- already asked to staff, the creation of profiles with all macros inside for each character
    2- in that case use the command "help! i'm stuck" in "Help" section
    3- Good point, spells should crash items

• @Meziljin

for 2nd what does that do? i've never needed to use it, as if it just moves you slightly then it wouldn't help as you're not stuck persay, just blocked, though if it moves you out of the dungeon completely then while it would work we would be leaving our corpse/items behind.

shoudn't be too hard to make your ghost form able to pass threw breakables though.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@awol_lsd if u stay for 60 sec (doing really NOTHING), u will be teleported out of problems :)

@Aries ..

1st this is someething the game should do not us, and its something really easy to do.

2nd in the bee dungeon there often times are no path around therefore this is not an option (despite i already having it selected)

3rd, you may/may not want to but it should be possible. despite most times you probably wouldn't want to there are many times it would be handy as aoe attacks on a mob in range of the breakable would also hit it (mostly help in bee dungeon)

1st- not every game pre sets settings that everyone will like. On a side it also gives a sense of realism and people like that option. Your body doesn't walk around things in your way in real life :)

2nd- in one of the tabs in the top of your screen is an option that says help I'm stuck click that and wait 60 secs easy fix. Yes the secs could easily make a path in that area for you but this is still in testing :)

3rd- as you get stronger you will not even have to worry about this :)

@Meziljin

for 2nd what does that do? i've never needed to use it, as if it just moves you slightly then it wouldn't help as you're not stuck persay, just blocked, though if it moves you out of the dungeon completely then while it would work we would be leaving our corpse/items behind.

shoudn't be too hard to make your ghost form able to pass threw breakables though.

The reason you can't move threw anything as a ghost is because it would be to easy to get into places your not supposed to. They give you options to get free just try it :) if you move while this help I'm stuck option is trying to work the clock stops it prevents people in PvP from escaping the person chasing them

• @Aries you can still get into spider cave/tart/vine dungeon stuffs/lizzgoth maps as a ghost, and be resurrected.
    I don't think they gave the honeycombs a hitbox intentionally.

@Holya said in Some suggestions..:

@Aries you can still get into spider cave/tart/vine dungeon stuffs/lizzgoth maps as a ghost, and be resurrected.
    I don't think they gave the honeycombs a hitbox intentionally.

I mainly meant non passible items doors gates etc etc you would think that is a thing that a ghost could pass through. They really put a new meaning to half dead ghost

• @Aries but you can walk threw doors and gates as a ghost just not breakables

also i tried the i'm stuck thing, it just telleports you to a random spot on the same map it seems.. so if get killed in bee dungeon, you can sit there and look at your body OR you can hit i'm stuck wait 60 seconds hope it ports you to a place with an open path to a res zone if not wait click i'm stuck again wait another 60 seconds... continue until get lucky enough. and pray it doesn't take so long your body despawns. haha...

it's not hard ghosts can already pass threw doorways i see no reason it shouldn't be able to pass threw breakables (like barrels and honeycomb things n) not asking for it to pass threw walls or anything.

• @awol_lsd said in Some suggestions..:

1st, shouldn't be real hard but would be real helpful, could make the save/load of settings files include the character name so that when switching characters we don't have to constantly change our hotkeys?

1 - This has been on our to-do list for a while and requested many times, we'll try to get it done as soon as possible. The workaround for now, as someone suggested, is making copies of the Hotkeys.txt file in the Linkrealms install folder :(

2 - This is also something that we had on our list for a while. Yes, you should be able to pass through honey combs when dead. We've raised the priority of the bug, we scheduled it to be fixed in the patch after tomorrow's. Sorry for the trouble!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.