green ooze and poison resistance

• so, green ooze apply -60 to poison resistance.
    poison resistance is capped to 70.
    100endurance give me 40 poison resistance(that dont stack) if my gear resistance is lower than 40

if i have 70 poison resistance with gear AND 100 endurance, when i have ooze debuff, what is my poison resistance?
    10? 40? what is the formula applied?

@Prometheus

• i guess any resistance of the body adds to the ones of the armor, just as the other resistances, if you got 70 on the armor and the spell get 60 off you left with 10, the only way to acoid this is getting resistances on the armor that are more than the caped, like having 120 posion -60 you will still having 60.

i guess the green ooze debuf was nerfed to 30 or 20, check the last patch notes

• @Priapo said in green ooze and poison resistance:

so, green ooze apply -60 to poison resistance.
    poison resistance is capped to 70.
    100endurance give me 40 poison resistance(that dont stack) if my gear resistance is lower than 40

if i have 70 poison resistance with gear AND 100 endurance, when i have ooze debuff, what is my poison resistance?
    10? 40? what is the formula applied?

@Prometheus

Endurance just gives a minimum which is overridden by armor resistances if the latter are higher. So if you have 100 Poison Resistance from armor and you get a -60 from Green Ooze, you end up with 10, disregarding your Endurance.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.