Extra Character Slot

• Hello. A friend and I have noticed that the option in the character selection menu for buying an extra character slot doesn't seem to work, we asked around in-game and everyone says it's always been that way.
    My question is, why can't we buy the extra character?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@caribou said in Extra Character Slot:

Hello. A friend and I have noticed that the option in the character selection menu for buying an extra character slot doesn't seem to work, we asked around in-game and everyone says it's always been that way.

I think it comes with certain founder packs. Look at those there worth there weight in gold :) Prince packs are the best buys hands down

• FOUNDER: DUKE

extra character slot will be unlocked soon

• sorry for the late replies

@Aries said in Extra Character Slot:

@caribou said in Extra Character Slot:

Hello. A friend and I have noticed that the option in the character selection menu for buying an extra character slot doesn't seem to work, we asked around in-game and everyone says it's always been that way.

I think it comes with certain founder packs. Look at those there worth there weight in gold :) Prince packs are the best buys hands down

I have been looking at those, they're worth the price for sure.Though, I still think I will wait to see if it's released
    as a standalone purchase for a character slot.

@Meziljin said in Extra Character Slot:

extra character slot will be unlocked soon

That's good news, soon I hope!

Thanks for the replies

• @caribou It'll be implemented soon! Patch after tomorrow's one, hopefully :) And nope, it's not part of Founder Packs - it just doesn't exist for now.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.