Blessed items

• there is a actual way to steal blessed items?? A friend of mine who plays link with me got ganked like 2 times and the gankers stole his blessed items btw those items got full blessed there is no way that those items can be stolen and if exist a way to do that how you can we carefull enought and if exist a way to do so how we can prevent that because we can play anytime of the day because of the gankers the difference of power is really noticeable and there is no 1 guy there is a full clan ganking we cant impruve our gear and our stats because we cant do anything or otherwise we lose everything sorry if me english is bad im from argentina.

• @Morsov said in Blessed items:

there is a actual way to steal blessed items?? A friend of mine who plays link with me got ganked like 2 times and the gankers stole his blessed items btw those items got full blessed there is no way that those items can be stolen and if exist a way to do that how you can we carefull enought and if exist a way to do so how we can prevent that because we can play anytime of the day because of the gankers the difference of power is really noticeable and there is no 1 guy there is a full clan ganking we cant impruve our gear and our stats because we cant do anything or otherwise we lose everything sorry if me english is bad im from argentina.

Hi Morsov! Blessed items don't drop in a player's corpse, so there is no way to loot them. What do you mean by "full blessed"? You mean they were permanently blessed (like starter tools), or were they pieces of equipment your friend blessed with Bless Scrolls? If it's the last case, he probably doesn't know that a bless scroll only adds 10 "bless charges" to the piece of equipment (you can add up to a maximum of 30). Every time you die, every piece loses 1 bless charge. When they get to 0, the item is no longer blessed and can drop. Could it be that the reason?

• @Prometheus said in Blessed items:

@Morsov said in Blessed items:

there is a actual way to steal blessed items?? A friend of mine who plays link with me got ganked like 2 times and the gankers stole his blessed items btw those items got full blessed there is no way that those items can be stolen and if exist a way to do that how you can we carefull enought and if exist a way to do so how we can prevent that because we can play anytime of the day because of the gankers the difference of power is really noticeable and there is no 1 guy there is a full clan ganking we cant impruve our gear and our stats because we cant do anything or otherwise we lose everything sorry if me english is bad im from argentina.

Hi Morsov! Blessed items don't drop in a player's corpse, so there is no way to loot them. What do you mean by "full blessed"? You mean they were permanently blessed (like starter tools), or were they pieces of equipment your friend blessed with Bless Scrolls? If it's the last case, he probably doesn't know that a bless scroll only adds 10 "bless charges" to the piece of equipment (you can add up to a maximum of 30). Every time you die, every piece loses 1 bless charge. When they get to 0, the item is no longer blessed and can drop. Could it be that the reason?

I wanna add on that..Its 2 bless charges if you re red.

• @Siltoruz said in Blessed items:

@Prometheus said in Blessed items:

Its 3 charges if ur red and die in pvp,2 charges if u die in pve.

• Ohhh good to know.. Might have missed that

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Gorstak said in Blessed items:

@Siltoruz said in Blessed items:

@Prometheus said in Blessed items:

Its 3 charges if ur red and die in pvp,2 charges if u die in pve.

its 2 charge, 3 charge was in past, now is 2 charge for red players

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.