Bugged Blessed Items

• A friend got killed by a clan that i dont want to say names but if i have to do it i will i mean this is just for that if exist a bug to get fixed it will help to do so he got killed just 1 time with full blessed items (Weapons, armors, jewerly, etc) and those pkers stole everything. FULL BLESSED ITEMS we are new at the game and we love it but is hard to lose every good items we have because kids who plays this game a lot of time before us and who got a lot of nice gear a nice stats keep killing us i mean we cant play at daytime anymore

If my english sucks sorry im from argentina

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Morsov said in Bugged Blessed Items:

A friend got killed by a clan that i dont want to say names but if i have to do it i will i mean this is just for that if exist a bug to get fixed it will help to do so he got killed just 1 time with full blessed items (Weapons, armors, jewerly, etc) and those pkers stole everything. FULL BLESSED ITEMS we are new at the game and we love it but is hard to lose every good items we have because kids who plays this game a lot of time before us and who got a lot of nice gear a nice stats keep killing us i mean we cant play at daytime anymore

Did the items actually say blessed with so many charges in the menu description when you high lighted it?

• they were newly blessed items with 10 charges
    @Prometheus this need to be investigated, Van guild has been doing this and maybe related with my last report about blessed items

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@jymnils said in Bugged Blessed Items:

they were newly blessed items with 10 charges
    @Prometheus this need to be investigated, Van guild has been doing this and maybe related with my last report about blessed items

How long was it blessed before you lost the items?

• @Aries It was blessed the same day and he died 1 time it has 8 charges the moment he died and got stolen

• What a suspicious bug <: I'll be sure to keep a lookout for anybody exploiting it

• @Morsov said in Bugged Blessed Items:

A friend got killed by a clan that i dont want to say names but if i have to do it i will i mean this is just for that if exist a bug to get fixed it will help to do so he got killed just 1 time with full blessed items (Weapons, armors, jewerly, etc) and those pkers stole everything. FULL BLESSED ITEMS we are new at the game and we love it but is hard to lose every good items we have because kids who plays this game a lot of time before us and who got a lot of nice gear a nice stats keep killing us i mean we cant play at daytime anymore

I've written you in private to investigate deeper in the subject - check out you forum PM!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.