Release 09 - Six-Month Anniversary

• Hi everyone!

It's been six months since Linkrealms has been released on Steam Early Access. During this time, the game has seen 16 updates (one every 11 days on average!), with 6 of them being major ones (Releases).

With Release 09, we want to celebrate this milestone by giving you not only a large content update, but also a whole celebration month, featuring a unique, community-driven series of in-game events and the biggest sale on credits and Founder Packs so far!

Gnome War

SIX-MONTH ANNIVERSARY SALE

All Credit Packs are now purchasable with a 20% discount!

Adding to that, Founder Packs are also on sale - even more discounted:

• Settler Pack: from $19.99 to $4.95 - (75% discount)
    • Settler Pack: from $29.99 to $14.95 - (50% discount)
    • Settler Pack: from $49.99 to $39.95 - (20% discount)
    • Settler Pack: from $99.99 to $79.95 - (20% discount)

Over? Not yet! Enjoy the four exclusive Six-Month Anniversary Bundles!

What's more, the sale will last for the whole celebration month!

STORE REVAMP

The Linkrealms Item Store has undergone a serious upgrade. Here are the major changes:

• Realm Claim Stakes are now available as standalone purchases.
    • There are several new sizes of Credit Packs to choose from.
    • There is now a Deals Of The Week store section, containing discounted items that change with each patch.
    • The store has been upgraded visually and its categories reorganized.
    • The amount of credits purchased and the cost of store products has been roughly multiplied by 10. We had to do this to be able to offer more granularity in prices of packs and store items. Of course, the credits you already own have been multiplied by 10 as well.

EPISODE #1: A THREAT TO ALYASIA

In this patch we are also proud to introduce the first episode of the new Story Arc of Linkrealms. As with all story future story episodes, this one also involves:

• A series of repeatable quests.
    • Unique PvE events organized by Game Masters.
    • Scripted PvP events with exceptional rewards.
    • New locations to explore and items to be found!

Want to know more? Then search the town of Riverbank... You'll find some unlikely visitors who had to run away from their mother land and are looking for your help!

Don' forget: your actions and your collective effort will determine the continuation of the story!

SIX-MONTH ANNIVERSARY ARTIFACTS

After visiting Riverbank, you'll quickly get to know the Manabonk brothers. Want to get a sneak peek at the artifacts they promise to be able to craft for you? You can find it here!

Additionally, here's a table that lists the fame of all hostile creatures on Linkrealms. It also contains information on what creatures can spawn as Corrupted, and what's the chance of each to drop a Gnomen Scroll Fragment.

Beware of the power of Corrupted creatures however! They have 5 times as many Life points as their normal counterparts, plus 50% more damage and 25% higher combat skill.

Also, hurry up! Once the Six-Month Anniversary celebration is over, it will no longer be possible to obtain the Six-Month Anniversary Artifacts!

OTHER MINOR CHANGES

The following changes related to the new artifacts have been introduced:

• Green Ooze now lowers the target's Physical Resistances by 15% at 125 Conjuration instead of 20% at 100 Conjuration .
    • Murky Ooze now lowers the target's Poison Resistance by 15% at 125 Conjuration instead of 30% at 100 Conjuration.
    • The cap on the debuff of both Oozes is now 45% instead of 60%.
    • Enhanced Murky Ooze and Enhanced Green Ooze are now available as random modifiers on staffs. They both make it so that the debuff applied by the spell is directly 45% at 125 Conjuration.
    • Backstab no longer requires 100 Hiding and 100 Stealthing to be performed successfully, and now deals additional Pure damage equal to the base damage of the weapon the attacker is holding.

Let us know what you think of this massive patch and let the celebration begin!

Enjoy Linkrealms!

• FOUNDER: DUKE

lovely patch, but more than a patch is an event...

The artifacts are too strong, but the way to get them seems acceptable (no privileges or exclusive for veteran players)

btw i'm still sceptic about the backstab dynamics ....

• Interesting patch, nice long list of limited time artifacts, should get people playing.

How long till servers are back up?

• wonderful :))))

1. Assuming Frozen Heart is a mauling weapon?
    2. Does the Nox Staff not have enhanced murky, or is that a typo?
    3. Is the pure backstab damage in addition to a regular hit, or just base pure? Base pure seems low.
    • list itemEnhanced Murky Ooze and Enhanced Green Ooze are now available as random modifiers on staffs. They both make it so that the debuff applied by the spell is directly 45%.

Yay. It seems like they're still being shoehorned into support still, but I like this a lot more.

I like the new itemization too, artifacts super powerful, but having them not synergize well. New players get their power spike early, then it goes up slowly, instead of just a massive power spike every time you get an upgrade.

• FOUNDER: BARON

wow!! very nice!

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Does the long time vets get anything for the years they served in game just out of curiosity

• Good timing, I was starting to get bored of Civ6.

• @Holya said in Release 09 - Six-Month Anniversary:

1. Assuming Frozen Heart is a mauling weapon?
    2. Does the Nox Staff not have enhanced murky, or is that a typo?
    • list itemEnhanced Murky Ooze and Enhanced Green Ooze are now available as random modifiers on staffs. They both make it so that the debuff applied by the spell is directly 45%.

Yay. These items/changes super buff the team composition we were going to use for regionals

1. From the weapons Battle Tactics i d say it could be severing : )
    2. It should cause i cant see it anywhere in the list of new items. Also i hope there is a chance they modify some old gear with those spells. Like conjuration BOC maybe??? :P
      edit: Come on! Reopen server :P

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Roundwaters your race?

• Servers are back up!

• @Prometheus did you change the argent prices of in game items? i know they fluctuate but not this much normally.....

claim spikes before 11-14k
    claim spikes right now 32k and river and 35k at ravenfest

@awol_lsd said in Release 09 - Six-Month Anniversary:

@Prometheus did you change the argent prices of in game items? i know they fluctuate but not this much normally.....

claim spikes before 11-14k
    claim spikes right now 32k and river and 35k at ravenfest

Money is.really easy to obtain in this game. Every mob drops in some form rather it's coins or items to sell to npc characters

these new artifacts are making my pantaloones tight...

@Clavicus said in Release 09 - Six-Month Anniversary:

these new artifacts are making my pantaloones tight...

Haha. He's so buldgy^^

• @Aries that has nothing to do with my question i wasn't complaining or saying it was impossible to get now.. i simply asked if he increased it or had it always flucuated THIS MUCH or perhaps it bugged since the increase wasn't in the patch notes...

so again thanks for your reply but sorry had nothing to do with the post.

• This post is deleted!

@awol_lsd said in Release 09 - Six-Month Anniversary:

@Aries that has nothing to do with my question i wasn't complaining or saying it was impossible to get now.. i simply asked if he increased it or had it always flucuated THIS MUCH or perhaps it bugged since the increase wasn't in the patch notes...

so again thanks for your reply but sorry had nothing to do with the post.

Well detail it more maybe? I have never paid attention to the price fluctuations due to the fact of you need obviously just buy it. Pretty simple I thought anyways :)

• It was never previously more than 15k. Fluctuated between 10 and 15. Luck for me I bought a bunch before the server went down.

• @Aries i stated the price fluctuation in my origonal post, doesn't matter if you paid attention to it or not in game... also my question was precisely "did you change the prices of in game items?" pretty clearly stated/asked i believe..

anyway yeah prom if could let us know if it was intentional and forgotten to add to patch notes or something slipped threw and wasn't intentional or 'sup mate ;)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.