Farming Modifications

• i just finished my farming experiments and got some interesting reports but the most important are these

a) no way to farm sugar or transform it considering its a crafting material for cooking high level food it shoould be added
    b) from a 13x13 field 169 Rye seeds i got a total of 290 Rye bundle thats less than 1.70x gain on a 24 hrs crop, considering that for cooking we use the whole blundle it s lot of waysted time, better to ride farms that replenish each 5 mins, the average harvest should be on 5x to 10x the amount of seed you use
    c) we dont get seeds when we harvesting the crops, we should do at a at least 1x rate, this is not mosanto (hopes)

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@jymnils said in Farming Modifications:

i just finished my farming experiments and got some interesting reports but the most important are these

a) no way to farm sugar or transform it considering its a crafting material for cooking high level food it shoould be added
    b) from a 13x13 field 169 Rye seeds i got a total of 290 Rye bundle thats less than 0.70x gain on a 24 hrs crop, considering that for cooking we use the whole blundle it s lot of waysted time, better to ride farms that replenish each 5 mins, the average harvest should be on 5x to 10x the amount of seed you use

1. we dont get seeds when we harvesting the crops, we should do at a at least 1x rate, this is not mosanto (hopes)

1- yes sugar is fundamental but its not farmable, but there are other way to get them for free but REALLY unfair
    2- maybe u mean 1,70x rate, and yes i think same its too low, this is one of reason until now noone is farming in realms, because farming in secure town with noob characters even end-game crop was really lame... now fortunately barley disappeared, but its only a first step
    3- seeds could be fine to be produced by a machine that crush our crops into seeds (like a normal lockable machine)

• @Meziljin said in Farming Modifications:

yes sugar is fundamental but its not farmable, but there are other way to get them for free but REALLY unfair

is ot farming that little bugs that leave that geen eggs? whow do i transform them to sugar got a bunch of them

• FOUNDER: DUKE

have to decay, leave them in a chest into your realm, they should become sugar

• Pick up the green goo and put it back on the ground. Only takes a few seconds to become sugar.

Farming is tedious, avoid it if you can.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.