Stucking when changing realm

• Today i got again that glitch, i chased Holya and we both changed to next realm, then he did come back fast to the last realm and i did cast a Troll spirit and i did fast change previous realm to target Holya, then i got stuck before change that realm, without cant move or anything, i had to close Apply fast and re-open it to keep fighting.

I did test already, and it happens everything you change realm then you walk 1-2 tiles and you try to come back to previous realm fast, and you get stuck.
    Some ppl its exploiting this glitch (VAN) they know how to do it and they didnt report it.

I have been trying with the HELP i'm Stuck button in the past and after the 60 seconds, you are teleported but you cant move.

• @DarkMiraxus said in Stucking when changing realm while pvping.:

i chased Holya

I chased you, but yeah, I got stuck in the realm behind you when you were realm hopping. S'almost as annoying desyncing and showing the wrong tiles.

• @DarkMiraxus said in Stucking when changing realm:

I did test already, and it happens everything you change realm then you walk 1-2 tiles and you try to come back to previous realm fast, and you get stuck.

I have been trying with the HELP i'm Stuck button in the past and after the 60 seconds, you are teleported but you cant move.

it was happened to me too more time :(

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

This has happened to me in random location when I move around I just randomly get stuck and can\t move off the tile :/

• @trippyk Well when you change of realm dont move 1-2 tiles and come back, maybe we can avoid this stuck.

• @trippyk said in Stucking when changing realm:

This has happened to me in random location when I move around I just randomly get stuck and can\t move off the tile :/

this happens to me sometimes too but think it's a different issue than OP, but yeah sometimes get stuck on random tiles i notice it change direction running it unsticks in this scenario though... it's like maybe there is a little rock we can't see blocking our path and the auto path around obsticles can't figure out where to go cause it can't see it either haha.

• Also a victim of this. A couple of times while PvE i had a pack of badasses chasing me and went to next realm so i can meditate/constitution and jump back to fight, but i stuck and died there.

An unhonored death from a fking mob, that cost me about 4-8 charges cause i m red.

PS: i dont remember moving any steps when i changed realm, i just remember client kinda froze my walking command. I could still prepare spells but couldnt cast em or move.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.