Unfinished Features

• The Void Dungeon. There's stairs that go nowhere. You guys ever going to finish that? Like you said you would months ago?

Blackwoods, sub boss is neither skeleton nor undead. They Unholy Avenger and SPectral Crossbow are garbage.

Tailoring, mats all show zero fame. All the items you can't sell to the tailor.

We ever going to get Calcion back?

There's a great variety of slayer mods in the game, but nothing to use them on. Ant slayers? There are no ants in the game!!!!

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Roundwaters hahaha true i never thought about Ants

Anyway, bee dungeon i remember that will be changed, so probably that kind of slayers will be used there

i can add that blacksmith stuffs cannot be sold to blacksmith, not all

• the problem on blacksmith is that the items u use to level up are the ones that the NPC does not want to buy ;D, you end with a bag full of 100 items that weight so much that you cant move ;D

• What the hell is with everything weighing so much?

There's dozens more things I can't think of at the moment. Like fully fluffed sheep only giving 1 wool.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters said in Unfinished Features:

What the hell is with everything weighing so much?

There's dozens more things I can't think of at the moment. Like fully fluffed sheep only giving 1 wool.

Isn't rugged out dated too?

• @Aries said in Unfinished Features:

@Roundwaters said in Unfinished Features:

What the hell is with everything weighing so much?

Isn't rugged out dated too?

Who knows? I don't really shear sheep anymore. There's only so many times I'm going to partake in an unrewarding activity to see if it got fixed when it never does.

• i can confirm you can still get 1 - 2 rugued wool and then trasnform them into rugued cloth, and then you can make/enchace items with that, so i guess its not deprecated ;D

olso we should report that you can train shamanism and no way to know actually how many points you got or to lower the learned points

• @jymnils said in Unfinished Features:

olso we should report that you can train shamanism and no way to know actually how many points you got or to lower the learned points

If so, this is a bug. How does it happen?

• @Prometheus said in Unfinished Features:

@jymnils said in Unfinished Features:

If so, this is a bug. How does it happen?

making candles

• Lol! You can still make candles?

• yeah ;D great deco for getting girls on the realm, btw i love to make candles, can you only supress the shamanism thing not the candles

• The lizard shrines! There's more than a few in the game now. Still don;t do anything

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.