Finding my level

• I would like to know what level I am at and how close I am to leveling up (Like in RuneScape or WoW)...how do I find this information out? If it is not available for viewing in-game , would you please consider implementing it?

• double click yourself while not in fighting mod,u will see your skills and stats.

• @Gorstak pretty sure he means his personal level that isn't shown in stats/skills (that i am aware of) like the training staff is usable until "level 35" and that isn't until a sorc skill hits 35 so idk ... but yeah assume that's what he means.

• I tried that...all it gave me were my stat levels and my skill levels. It didn't give me my overall game level.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@MitoWarrior there is no level in this game. IE a level 100 paladin in wow. Its based off of your skill points of which there is a max of 700 plus whatever skill points you get from gear (each bonus skill from gear is capped at +25)

• I'm still confused...how do I know when I am at, say, level 30 and I can finally open that one treasure chest?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@MitoWarrior said in Finding my level:

I'm still confused...how do I know when I am at, say, level 30 and I can finally open that one treasure chest?

That would be in your character sheet working skills tab lock picking level

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.