Some possible hotfix and new suggestions

• FOUNDER: DUKE

Hi,

here a list of new suggestions:

• Poisoning reagents: on world map the chance to find poisoning reagent is now good, but the drop rate is something strange, because if we get mushrooms, drop is btw 1-5, for a medium poison, but the strong poison reagent, nightberries, spawn in group of 5-20, and then the final one (for violent poison) always 1. My suggestion is to increase mushrooms to at least 7-8 or 10, nightberries is good so, and put the final ingredient for violent to a drop of 1-5.
    • Metal and leather armor: a new mod could be fine and interesting, tht affect ONLY leather and metal armor (no cloth) "Reduce Impairment", it could be fine to try get a good armor with less impairment.
    • Bless Scroll: Actually common scroll bless white item, uncommon bless Green Items, Rare bless Blue items and Artifacts. I noticed that a lot of people DON'T bless blue items because rare scroll are effectively "rare" and they think its a waste to use them on blue items while artifact are "in their mind" stronger and more needed of bless (losing a blue item is more acceptable, an artifact is a curse!). To allow people to use more blue item and give less enphasy about artifacts, i suggest to modify the bless scroll use moving the targets, so White item don't require bless scroll (maybe only money?), Green items require common scroll, Blue items require uncommon scroll, Artifact require rare scroll. Money used to bless remain the same, only the use of scroll change.
    • Criminal Status: If i'm a criminal i cannot hide or enter towns, but if i'm red i can enter town and use banks..... cmon...
    • You Cannot hide while criminal: 2 minutes is really too much, can we reduce this to 15-30 sec?

• @Meziljin

• True, we have to increase Poisoning drops for levels 2-4 and add a level 5 drop too. It's been on our list for a while now, we'll try to have it done soon.
    • We are soon going to rebalance the drop rate of scrolls to make them easier to find overall. Since they require argents to be used, there is no longer any need for them to be so rare. This should fix the issue!
    • We'll probably get rid of this limit (no hiding when criminal) altogether.

• if ur going to increase drop of rare bless scrolls u should double their price with argents to 40k,cas with 20 k its very easy to farm that amount.

@Gorstak really a no-sense reply.... That is a market price, not an npc price, so how can staff change a price born by player interactions? lol

• what about an npc that trades xx commons for 1 uncommon and xx uncommons for 1 rare? :)

• @Meziljin said in Some possible hotfix and new suggestions:

@Gorstak really a no-sense reply.... That is a market price, not an npc price, so how can staff change a price born by player interactions? lol

same as they know market price and same as they added current price for blessing gear with rbs,am not saying for buyng rbs am saying for blessing gear.

• @Prometheus very, very few new players are using uncommon to bless their gear. I agree with the price being at least 10k for uncommon items in their current form, just because I don't want semi-effective/cheap PK characters to be viable.

That said, I feel something should be done to make it easier for new players to keep their garbage gear on death. Perhaps allowing commons to be used on ~2k fame non-weapons/jewelry.

• perhaps making the common bless to give 100 charges instead of 10

@Prometheus said in Some possible hotfix and new suggestions:

@Meziljin

• True, we have to increase Poisoning drops for levels 2-4 and add a level 5 drop too. It's been on our list for a while now, we'll try to have it done soon.
    • We are soon going to rebalance the drop rate of scrolls to make them easier to find overall. Since they require argents to be used, there is no longer any need for them to be so rare. This should fix the issue!
    • We'll probably get rid of this limit (no hiding when criminal) altogether.

I think a problem is the association of blue item and artifact item, disengage them and people will start use blue item for sure, otherwise even the craft will suffer, because artifacts are better and easier to get.

With this spell the sorcerer attempts to reveal hidden cratures and dispel illusions in a specific area.
    The success of the spell depends both on the caster Abjuration skill and on the opponent Hiding skill (or on the opponent skill associated with the illusion to dispel).
    There is always at least a 5% chance to succeed or fail the reveal attempt.

Success Chance: 50 + Abjuration(Caster) - Hiding(Victim)

This is the Reveal spell description, as we can see higher hiding skill allow to be unrevealed with low abjuration skil level, but SURPRISE, with a single damage, even aoe, the hidden character will be revealed, even with a simple soul blast.

This is a paradossal situation that ruin completely a spell and the reveal dinamics. Even the reveal wand become useless in this situation

It's really important to remove the aoe and dot damage as cause of revelation for stealth players, otherwise the entire mechanics don't work

• @Meziljin said in Some possible hotfix and new suggestions:

This is the Reveal spell description, as we can see higher hiding skill allow to be unrevealed with low abjuration skil level, but SURPRISE, with a single damage, even aoe, the hidden character will be revealed, even with a simple soul blast.

its not a surprise that this works, on near every game area damage reveals the hidden creatures, what is not normal is that a criminal cant hide again, you cant hide becuase you on batle, you cant hide if your targeted, you cant hide because you atacked first.

you should be able to hide when you want after your skill cooldown

come on, this trow to the bathtub any viable way to be a rogue player, devs use the imagination, give us players powder bombs, smoke screens there are many ways to improve the rogue like player.

and other thin that i find uncomon is the large area of some aos, been the earthquaque the jew on the crown on this mention, never seen a spell so OP on my entire life ;D, well very close to mass ressurecting ;D but at least you dont mass resurect to farm ;D

i dont know if already reported buy i can kill invisible MPCs, they literally die invisible and apear only to loot ;D, i guess the same procedure coulf be aplyed to a invisible player ;D

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.