Holya - 7 (1 fight missed)
    Alucard - 7
    Last Dark King - 4
    X-Star - 4 (1 fight missed)
    Zephyr - 4
    Werkrug - 0
    Xeraeth - 0 (3 fights missed)
    El Scorcho - 0 (3 fights missed)

You're all encouraged to comment - participants ( @Holya @Gorstak @DarkMiraxus @Sativao @Myhal @Xeraeth @Werkrug @x-star @pokko984 @kaylastorm ) and spectators!

Next session: Sunday 11 - Usual Time (10pm CET / 4pm EST)

Enjoy Linkrealms!

• Im out of this Torunament, nothing to proof here.

I did farm alot weeks and months to get my gloves of might+10 marksman and the Jewerly 20% damage inc/sup accuracy/resistances,to get this specific ignore armor build, 8 months trying to get Cape of the Dragon Kin, Gloves of mights with marksman, Death War armor and pants, runic helmet with str/stamina, Then you nerf the main crossbow of this Build, so that means no matter if u spend 8 months of your time on a build, at end it will be nerfed.

In middle of a tournament its just...

• @DarkMiraxus LO FUCKING L. Remember how conjuration got COMPLETELY dumpstered 2 days before the first tourny, and you told my entire guild of conjuration mages to stop crying?

Ignore armor was overpowered, both in 1v1 and team fights, by a fucking lot. You didn't even recognize this, and build towards it, you were using mech bow 6 months ago when it was straight garbage.

You're actually so bad. How do you not understand this was a massive comparative buff to archer? Mage is tier one again, purely because of mechanics I'm pretty sure are unintended, but archer is an easy #2, with the potential of being #1 if murky gets nerfed.

Also

Nothing to proof here

You don't even have a positive KDA, and the only reason you're even close to competitive in the tourny is because 1) you had your friends throw for you, and 2) you lucked into a build that did near double the DPS of any other non-warrior build.

If balancing patches didn't happen to screw conjuration, which I would point out has been super buffed recently, meaning the devs agree it was too much, you'd be at best #5.

#1 Holya/Myhal
    #2 Holya/Myhal
    #3 Zephyr
    #4 Alucard is good now? I would've said LDK 2 weeks ago
    #5 Miraxus/LDK
    #6 Miraxus/LDK

IMO scorcho made a mistake entering on his invoker. He would've been in contention for AT LEAST 4/5 on his mauler. Potentially higher.

• holya why u talk about me? i never play with artifact is normal u kill or all other kill me easy...this game is artifact win, no count the skill of the player...also a blind kill with ur equip...

• @kaylastorm oh, sorry, I'm not trying to shit talk you. That's just how I believe the rankings would've ended in pre 8.3, if nobody cheated. If it means anything, IMO ROK has some of Linkrealm's better players.

• @Holya said in Linkrealms Tournaments: Season One - Session #4:

IMO ROK has some of Linkrealm's better players.

i'm sexy and i know it

• @Priapo lips are too big for my taste ;)

• @DarkMiraxus said in Linkrealms Tournaments: Season One - Session #4:

Im out of this Torunament, nothing to proof here.

I did farm alot weeks and months to get my gloves of might+10 marksman and the Jewerly 20% damage inc/sup accuracy/resistances,to get this specific ignore armor build, 8 months trying to get Cape of the Dragon Kin, Gloves of mights with marksman, Death War armor and pants, runic helmet with str/stamina, Then you nerf the main crossbow of this Build, so that means no matter if u spend 8 months of your time on a build, at end it will be nerfed.

In middle of a tournament its just...

If this is your decision, I respect it. However, you should consider that:

• 6 players out of 10 in the tournament are warriors, so this change affects all of them, besides @Gorstak perhaps who uses a mauler and never relied on Ignore Armor.
    • Your build is good anyway. Lots of STR, AGI and Accuracy are the key for any good warrior build. Only Damage Increase might be less important now.
    • In the end, this change doesn't really lower your chance of winning this tournament VS other warriors.

On a more personal note it would be really sad to see you quit the tournament. You're currently ranked #1 and have always put up a great show, I'm sure spectators would be disappointed too!

• @Prometheus I dont have charged or phoenix crossbow, i know i can win with my practice crossbow, but im downloading now Marksman/poison to change my build to be ready for next artifacts, i wont have enough time to change my build after they come out because a baby its comming and ill spend less time on game.

• @DarkMiraxus said in Linkrealms Tournaments: Season One - Session #4:

@Prometheus I dont have charged or phoenix crossbow, i know i can win with my practice crossbow, but im downloading now Marksman/poison to change my build to be ready for next artifacts, i wont have enough time to change my build after they come out because a baby its comming and ill spend less time on game.

How comes you're not considering the Sleek Crossbow and its artifact counterpart Leafspring Crossbow? They have Ignore Armor now, as explained in the patch log. The Leafspring Crossbow has a better base damage and a higher Damage Increase than a Mechanized Crossbow. It has Lethal Strike too, which I'd say is better than Rapid Reload in PvP...

• Because i made that build to have high dodge chance, thats why VAN cant 2v1 or even they tried 3 v1 kill me and didnt got the kill, my build has 125 marksman with 2 items, i did farm for 2 months to get bracelet and necklace with 20%+ damage inc, 9%+Sup Accuracy plus 30%+ resistance. I wont spend another 2 months farming +7marksman and 4 stats jewelry to get 125 when severing can reach 125 with holy avenger plus 5 more severing in a boots. and Fist with magi mittens... But its ok ill make another Perfect Build 2x times better.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus i have 3 points btw i killed werkung

• @Clavicus said in Linkrealms Tournaments: Season One - Session #4:

@Prometheus i have 3 points btw i killed werkung

This is updated to the 4th session. We'll post a video of session 5+6 and the updated ranking together. Next session is in 25!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.