InputMapper support

• I use a program called InputMapper to use my Ps4 controller with windows. This allows the Ps4 controller to read as a keyboard and gives the computer commands as if i hit keystrokes.. this program works with every game i ever played except Linkrealms.... Im not sure why but when linkrealms is my active window, all input from my controller is stopped....if i click off of linkrealms then my controller resumes acting as my mouse / keyboard but if i activate linkrealms a the main window again it kills all input from the controller...do you guys know why this would happen?

• This Is NOT because linkrealms doesnt support joysticks..please dont say that...this is supposed to read as keystrokes from my keyboard or input from my mouse...it does not register the controller as a joypad....

• Link realms must not use the Windows Xinput or Directinput devices to receive commands because if it did i should be fine. Can anyone tell me which device Linkrealms uses to receive input? thanks

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.