Food and Prices

• for the last 5 days i have been trying to put prices to the products ill be comercializing, i have already talked with several players on bouth servers, ill be glad to hear your feedback of what sould be a fair price of the items, all opinions are welcomed but try to supoort them with reason so we all can learn about this

1. Red Wine/Chardonnay (price 15) Heals for (19-35) NPC price (12-15) this item needs 1 farm with 24hrs grow and 48hrs constant harvesting + an item to make wine from grapes , this crop can be exploited using the new char creations systems + the fact that there is only one NPC that sells this actually make it a bad example ;D
    2. Beer light/dark/tick (price 25) Heals for (25-35) NPC price (none) this item needs 2 farms with 24hrs grow and + the stockpile of 2 seeds + 1 item to transform really a very dificult item to make and sell, barley can be found at outlaw camp free of charge ;D
    3. Mead (price 50) Heals for (25-40) NPC price (none) this item needs to farmed on the beehive lair or with beehives at home, needs constat harvesting + one item to transform it
    4. Moonshine Mead (price 65) Heals for (30-40) NPC price (none) this item needs to farmed on the beehive lair or with beehives at home, needs constat harvesting + one item to transform it
    5. Whiskey (price 100) Heals for (30-45) NPC price (none) this item needs 1 farms with 24hrs grow and + the stockpile of seeds +stockpile of sugar+ 1 item to transform, the lack of sugar as a crop and the buggued vendors make this items hardcore to make ;D
    6. Bourbon (price 150) Heals for (35-45) NPC price (none) this item needs 1 farms with 24hrs grow and + the stockpile of seeds +stockpile of sugar+ 1 item to transform, the lack of sugar as a crop and the buggued vendors make this items hardcore to make ;D
    7. Scotch (price 175) Heals for (37-47) NPC price (none) this item needs 1 farms with 24hrs grow and + the stockpile of seeds +stockpile of sugar+ 1 item to transform, the lack of sugar as a crop and the buggued vendors make this items hardcore to make ;D
    8. Mutant Melon Juice (Price 1000) Heals for (45-60) NPC price (none) this item needs 1 farms with 24hrs 48 hrs farm time, rare seeds and killing vicious mobs; D

considering the average gold time harvest that is (10k low, 35k midle 50k high) i guess the prices are viable, let me know your opinons

• @jymnils a small correction: it's no longer possible to harvest grapes in Riverbank with new characters. Each new character can only harvest a few in his whole lifetime, and some others when he is engaged in the quest that asks you to do so. Grapes in Riverbank pretty much work like the Riverbank mine now.

• Tks for the correction and for the upgrade on the systems, it was really nasty that people create unlimited accounts only to harvest noob items

im olso impresed by the 36 views and not responses ;D

• @jymnils said in Food and Prices:

Tks for the correction and for the upgrade on the systems, it was really nasty that people create unlimited accounts only to harvest noob items

im olso impresed by the 36 views and not responses ;D

no responses cas food and drinks have no value to mostly nobody casall can make them and all do make them sooner or later and only top players use high end drinks which they make themselfs and for low end drinks they can be bought from npc or yust farmed from dungeon.

• @Gorstak said in Food and Prices:

t f

seems that the newbee problem has been resolved, maybe we can reduce the amount of healing the NPC sells
    high end players will surely recognize the value of time to make good food, 1 hr farming an a high end player will get 20 to 30k compared with the 24 hrs you need to do 250 healing items ;D

• @Gorstak what low-end drinks can you buy from NPCs or farm from dungeons, besides juices that are very low-end? And what dungeons?

• @Prometheus said in Food and Prices:

@Gorstak what low-end drinks can you buy from NPCs or farm from dungeons, besides juices that are very low-end? And what dungeons?

U can buy beers and chardonnay from tavern npc,and in gobln dungeon under tavern u can get alot of cchardonnay and juices,it may be low end drink but vs mobs or even some players u dont really need better and from gnome dungeon u get alot of drinks.

• @Gorstak said in Food and Prices:

from gnome dungeon u get alot of drinks.

i dont consider time saver to ride 1 or 2 hrs to get 40 to 80 drinks, when you can buy 100 for 10k in 2 minutes on my vendor ;D

olso @Prometheus maybe you don know but greatest source of high end pots is located on the 4 chests that are on the Blascksmith , i really dont know why so high end pots were added to the loot on that chests

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus said in Food and Prices:

@Gorstak what low-end drinks can you buy from NPCs or farm from dungeons, besides juices that are very low-end? And what dungeons?

The gnome doungeon drops all kinds of low to high end drinks in the barrels where you kill the knights to get to the king

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.