Reporting Holya and Clavicus using hack and multi account.

• @Prometheus i want to report holya and Clavicus using hack and multi account.

Is not the 1st time that my screen/game does freeze when they come into the realm im in.

They did come to gank me at Tartaros and my game conection did end. (conection lost) i did quicly open youtube and forums to see if it was the net, but it was ok websites did load fast.

Its the second time i get this freeze when holya does come to the realm im.

Also ofc they are using multi accounting again, i saw 2 characters of holya being online at same time, also i saw King Solomon and other Clavicus's account online at same time.

So plz keep an eye of them, they are hacking and multiclienting. Thanks.

This is the only pick i was able to save.
    alt text

• gg 2ez 678

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@DarkMiraxus Its not our fault you cant play a mage. #propaganda #promcanwatchme24/7

Btw i can have 1 billion accoutns online if they are in safe zone/my realm.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Clavicus btw u can have only 3 account, so ur just admitting ur a lame

@Meziljin you can have unlimited realms. dont reply to me unless you know stuff.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Clavicus that's funny, let see what prometheus think about this :) @Prometheus

I'm glad I was included with this discussion. It make me feel like I contributed.

I second this OP

@Amnesiac @DarkMiraxus thinks i am everyone in linkrealms that he is unfamiliar with.

• @Clavicus well maybe u arent multi accounting, but holya is: he has a "Holya" character online yesterday when you both ganked me at bank with archer+mage xD sadly i didnt take pick, but now you are ganking me everywhere just 1min after i join the place, just like when holya has 10 spy characters everywhere xD

• @DarkMiraxus @Holya @Clavicus @Meziljin @Amnesiac @trippyk

First of all, a clarification on the new multi-accounting rules. Following the debate about them, they have been amended (well over a month ago). Specifically:

• You can have multiple characters logged in, as long as no more than one is out town or outside of your own realm. This change was decided following the complaints of players who wanted to keep using multiple accounts to train in their realm or to talk to people at the bank. Having multiple characters logged inside of your realm or at the bank doesn't give any PvP or PvE advantage, right?
    • You can own more than 3 accounts. The limit of 3 was quite arbitrary and didn't really make sense, looking back at it. Multiple accounts do not hurt the game, as long as they are used fairly.

What we mean by "fair use" is all explained in the post on multi-accounting:

http://forums.linkrealms.com/topic/3814/multi-accounting-rules-faq

That being said. We do keep an eye on player activity daily, particularly PKs and players with a bad history, obviously. A couple accounts got banned, another couple warned little after the new rules were issued. We haven't caught players exploiting multi accounts to ghost/stealth recently.

As for someone making you crash when on purpose entering the realm because he is an alleged "hacker", this is absolutely impossible, I can tell you with 100% certainty. It can be an issue of your client or your connection, we can figure it out together.

Finally, if you think someone is using multi-accounts improperly, what you should do is whisper a GM in game immediately, write an email to support@linkrealms.com, or send me a PM on the forums. We receive several reports like that every week from different players, and we always verify as soon as possible. If no one is available in game, the email is the best way. Opening a forum thread to shame other players is not acceptable.

• Just doing a call to Holya's haters (because we can also spy him, we know all his movements and plans) to keep an eye on it because it took them 1min to come to gank me 2v1 everytime i will start grinding. =) And im very lazy to spam reveal everwhere before do anything.

• @DarkMiraxus said in Reporting Holya and Clavicus using hack and multi account.:

Just doing a call to Holya's haters (because we can also spy him, we know all his movements and plans) to keep an eye on it because it took them 1min to come to gank me 2v1 everytime i will start grinding. =) And im very lazy to spam reveal everwhere before do anything.

You can tell that to your friends in private, and of course always report and make them report suspicious activity to us via whisper/PM/email.

Since the matter has been clarified, this thread can be locked.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.