Lockpicking should maybe be a "Working skill"?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

if they make lockpicking rewards even better than it is now i dont think this should be under the working skill.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

i not agree.

cuz it make more easy . the point , chest drop nice items now.

if u wanna pvp go full skill but out items =) ? why u wanna train lock pick? cuz get better itens? or make other char well. >=) ?

did u didint saw pvps at spyder cave? its real nice fighting for the chests.

nice to be hard.

just it>

ItaloBr

Br Guild!

• With the recent changes to Lockpicking, its further solidifies the argument against making LP a working skill. It's very rewarding to have lockpicking now, so do what you will in terms of your build. More loot or dmg/survival? Make your choice.

• More rewarding? You get same trash items as before but more often...

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Clavicus said:

if they make lockpicking rewards even better than it is now i dont think this should be under the working skill.

Agreed.

The thing is, once more dungeons and other content are added after the steam release, this is bound to happen sooner or later.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Vetro immediately after the changes I was getting awesome stuff in 80s... Good armor/weapons and really good necklace/bracers. There might have been a ninja nerf I'm not sure I saw Prometheus in game a lot the day after and if he's in game he's up to no good :)

• @Vetro said:

More rewarding? You get same trash items as before but more often...

Eh..not really. ALOT more argents and ALOT better/varied items for the level of picking required, not to mention bracers and necklaces.

My LP's only like 48, but the items were better than what they were before the LP patch. I can only imagine 80-100 LP chests having loot on par with the time invested in getting LP up. Not to mention the zones these high level chests will be in. They should be rewarding vs zone/time invested in.

• Like 'lots of argents' is what we really need :P

• I needs mo arrows on Kino and them beers man! THEM BEERS!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.