Rare Bless deed dont work

• I bought a rare bless deed from other player and i cant use it cus says the itens must be founder item

• @Doge yea he tricked u

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

#Dunked ,,,,,

(DIFFERENT OCCASION).. I accidentally had my scrolls all piled up.. which included my founder rare bless scrolls.
    I had even made a forum post selling them.. then cancelling the sale because of the incident. and posted as to why.
    I made a trade with a player without knowing this....and he told me. it was soul bound.. Even tho all sales are final for me. And I dislike the customer... I gave this person back a partial payment of 33%.
    Maybe someone would have given the person full payment in exchange.
    Maybe someone wouldn't have given the person any back at all.
    I gave the person back a partial payment, even tho this player was someone who i felt didn't deserve any payment in return.. but who am I to judge on that.. that's why i gave the player back 33% of payment.

Now For Doge's example I'm not sure of the exact details to what had happened. He will have to come and make a reply.

• @Doge said:

I bought a rare bless deed from other player and i cant use it cus says the itens must be founder item

I just checked out and it seems there was an error in the last patch - the Deluxe Bless Scroll, that comes with founder items and can only be used on them, is actually using the object of the Rare Bless Scroll (so it has the wrong color, name and description). The player who sold you the item exploited the bug - the things will have a following. The bug will be fixed at next restart.

I sold it to him but I had no idea it could only bless founder items. It says "rare bless scroll" and the description states you can target "all equipment pieces" so I thought that's what it was good for as I have never actually tried to use one myself. I wouldn't have sold it to him if i knew there was a bug involved. Honest mistake.

Ill pay you back the argents when i get a chance

• @Rolex said:

I sold it to him but I had no idea it could only bless founder items. It says "rare bless scroll" and the description states you can target "all equipment pieces" so I thought that's what it was good for as I have never actually tried to use one myself. I wouldn't have sold it to him if i knew there was a bug involved. Honest mistake.

All good then :) And of course, apologies to both of you for the bug.

• rolex dont worry about the money u can pay me when we meet again :D thanks all for your help... just posted this so the staff know about the bug and be able to fix it :D again thanks everyone

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.