battle tactics of rage

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Just curious if this new patch will contain a fix for the battle tactics issue
    (with it being linked to concentration as well with it not being able to be successfully set down, to be able to drop points in that skill.)

Really excited for the new sorcery spells too!
    Especially the one where you apply it to a target, then cast frost-blast for a stun.... I'm curious on the duration of the on hit affect... not the duration of the frost blast stun.

Kinda takes the necessity of casting Mage Spirit away..
    (Mage spirit cast time seems a bit long)

any feedback?

enhanced frost bolt staff no longer freezes like it use to ;/

Sorcery currently lacks any CC, which is an issue. There are some major PVP balance issues that need to be addressed. When I'm feeling a bit less lazy I'll write something up.

@Rolex enhanced frost blast works for me. but i have to cast frost blast on myself first.
    then immediatly cast frost blast again. while " the frost is still surrounding me "
    The first initial frostblast is acting is a stun prep.. of sorts.....

but its kind of hard because.. the chilling duration is very short... and should be increase for sure. in my onpinion

cant play tia.

• @confusion said:

Just curious if this new patch will contain a fix for the battle tactics issue
    (with it being linked to concentration as well with it not being able to be successfully set down, to be able to drop points in that skill.)

Really excited for the new sorcery spells too!
    Especially the one where you apply it to a target, then cast frost-blast for a stun.... I'm curious on the duration of the on hit affect... not the duration of the frost blast stun.

Kinda takes the necessity of casting Mage Spirit away..
    (Mage spirit cast time seems a bit long)

any feedback?

It's already fixed and ready to go live with the patch :) New Sorcery spells will probably be there only in part in this patch, all to come later next week!

Please mind we still don't know if the patch will be tomorrow or in the weekend :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.