Few questions

• Hi, since I find it quite hard to stay up to date with all the informations (lot of articles and stuff are years old). I would love to ask a few questions, since not even the players in game are clear about it.
    So unfortunetaly, this fall beta will end someday, the question is when?

When the beta ends, how long will it take to be fully released? I've read somewhere that in early 2016 it will be EA on steam and somewhere along the 2016 it will be then fully released, I also heard players saying, that the release should come short after the end of the fall beta.

Will our characters get deleted? I would understand if they will, although since this beta was my first expiriece with the game, everything took me a long timebefore I figured it out, so I wouldn't really be happy starting all over again

• according to the steam page there not planning on doing any wipes

• that certainly is a good news

• @Vepra said:

Hi, since I find it quite hard to stay up to date with all the informations (lot of articles and stuff are years old). I would love to ask a few questions, since not even the players in game are clear about it.
    So unfortunetaly, this fall beta will end someday, the question is when?

When the beta ends, how long will it take to be fully released? I've read somewhere that in early 2016 it will be EA on steam and somewhere along the 2016 it will be then fully released, I also heard players saying, that the release should come short after the end of the fall beta.

Will our characters get deleted? I would understand if they will, although since this beta was my first expiriece with the game, everything took me a long timebefore I figured it out, so I wouldn't really be happy starting all over again

Hi Vepra, welcome to Linkrealms! In bullet points:

• The date of the end of the fall beta end hasn't been announced yet - a post will be opened in the News section in due time :)
    • No wipe, have a look here: http://forums.linkrealms.com/topic/212
    • No exact date for the EA release on Steam has been announced, but we are working towards it being as soon as possible - end 2015 or very early 2016 indeed.
    • Full release is planned for 2016 but we are not ready to announce what quarter yet :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.