Player Owned Realms

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

What is with trying to place a realm and it is already owned by another player. However there is no evidence of a player realm in the area?

@PingPongLR prolly my realm :) If you place a realm on a clean account it uploads with no prior built realm. Im actually curious if there is a way to wipe the "history" of my realm so i can have more realms with nothing built on them.

• @PingPongLR the realm has already been claimed by someone else who never upload his own map there :)

@Clavicus it's not about the history. You can only have 1 active claim, and until that's expired, you can't claim another one. Whether you have uploaded a map or not is irrelevant ;)

@Prometheus ahhh ok. I never let my realms lapse so i didnt realize that. so there is no other way to "clear" a realm off without letting it lapse? For some reason I thought if I had ever uploaded a realm regardless of where/if the realm lapsed the next place i drop a stake it will automatically upload my last built realm.

@Clavicus said in Player Owned Realms:

@Prometheus ahhh ok. I never let my realms lapse so i didnt realize that. so there is no other way to "clear" a realm off without letting it lapse? For some reason I thought if I had ever uploaded a realm regardless of where/if the realm lapsed the next place i drop a stake it will automatically upload my last built realm.

I'm actually curious about this. What if I say I wanna put my realm on pause and just take it down for X amount of time then upload it when I need it again

• @Aries said in Player Owned Realms:

@Clavicus said in Player Owned Realms:

I'm actually curious about this. What if I say I wanna put my realm on pause and just take it down for X amount of time then upload it when I need it again

I'm afraid this is not possible as of today :(

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.