A few questions

• Hello. Sorry for the bad English I use Google translator -) So, let's begin. Backstab judging by the tests is double damage with no additional bonuses I understood correctly?Then it is not clear what he did because the tactical skills of weapons can not be used simultaneously with the stab in the back = e and double damage can cause nvvykom weapons. A weapon skill damage ignore armor turns out more. But the stab in the back to do not as easy as weapon skill have to be invisible and to strike back.I am a novice can I do not know what the plus stab in the back?) Thx.

• @Madcap said:

Hello. Sorry for the bad English I use Google translator -) So, let's begin. Backstab judging by the tests is double damage with no additional bonuses I understood correctly?Then it is not clear what he did because the tactical skills of weapons can not be used simultaneously with the stab in the back = e and double damage can cause nvvykom weapons. A weapon skill damage ignore armor turns out more. But the stab in the back to do not as easy as weapon skill have to be invisible and to strike back.I am a novice can I do not know what the plus stab in the back?) Thx.

Hi madcap, we haven't implemented tactics that can be used while hidden yet. As far as backstab goes, have a look here:

http://wiki.linkrealms.com/view/Backstab

• Regarding backstab: can it be applied to every melee weapon?

• @glacial said:

Regarding backstab: can it be applied to every melee weapon?

Yes :) But indeed melee only.

• Hello. There was another question. The wiki Damage - every 25 points of Strength the player receives a damage bonus (last step at 150 STR). Does this mean that the article has a limit of 150, and if for example I have a 150 and I have magic powers to increase it to 10 or the stat will not increase any of these 10 forces did not give? Or is the base stat is 150? Skill on the information in the wiki there is no restriction on the speed of attack = \

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.