Gnome Scroll Fragment drop rates

• Guys i need you to check if the drop rates are working correctly. I have killed like 20 corupted scourges today and got 2 scrolls. This seems to happen often the last days.

• been like that from the start.

• @Roundwaters said in Gnome Scroll Fragment drop rates:

been like that from the start.

Ye but they say it should be 40%.. Thats 10%

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Siltoruz just bad luck, i got 3 fragments by 3 trolls, with 14%.....

Some days is good, other a hell

• Depends what you're killing. The tougher the monster, the better the drop rate. For instance, corrupted minotaurs almost always drop a fragment.

Same with the Exalted. Minos drop every time, the others aren't worth killing.

• @Siltoruz said in Gnome Scroll Fragment drop rates:

Guys i need you to check if the drop rates are working correctly. I have killed like 20 corupted scourges today and got 2 scrolls. This seems to happen often the last days.

The random algorithm is well tested. With such a small sample (20 monsters) it's very well possible to get results which are far from the theoretical drop rate. Among the hundreds of corrupted Crypt Scourges killed so far, the overall drop rate has been remarkably close to 40% as expected.

@Roundwaters said in Gnome Scroll Fragment drop rates:

Depends what you're killing. The tougher the monster, the better the drop rate. For instance, corrupted minotaurs almost always drop a fragment.

Same with the Exalted. Minos drop every time, the others aren't worth killing.

Sure, higher fame, higher drop chance - the exact values are here, by the way. However, if you want to maximize drops/hour, it's never so simple. You need to consider how long it takes to kill the creature, how fast the respawn rate is in that specific location, etc. In the PvP server other variables come into play too, such as how popular a location is (thus the risk of getting killed) ;)

• Ugh, I killed a corrupted lizgoth warlord today, which took FOREVER, and got squat. Very disappointing.

• @Roundwaters said in Gnome Scroll Fragment drop rates:

FOREVER,

@Roundwaters Since you play without competition, i would recomend farming Invasions and when out of energy go Darkilings.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters said in Gnome Scroll Fragment drop rates:

Ugh, I killed a corrupted lizgoth warlord today, which took FOREVER, and got squat. Very disappointing.

Go to the main entrance to mount viscus you will see spiders, darklings, scourges and other things they spawn nice corrupts there at a very nice rate

• Meh, grinding for IOUs is losing it's appeal.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.