Closed Beta End Date - Just before Thanksgiving :(

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus I read that the closed beta will be ending on 11/22/15. Thanksgiving in the US is on 11/26/2015 which most people have off of work and some lucky people also have the next day off on the 27th. How bout you extend the closed beta for just 1 more week :) I'm sure everyone would be "thankful" to spend some of those days off getting to play their favorite game and what a great way of "thanking" the community for our hard work in reporting different bugs, suggesting feedback, and supporting our devs!

Yeah.. Clavvy has a good point.. and that of which I'm in agreement with.
    I understand the further you push the closing date... the longer you have to wait until you can successfully go about fixing core problems and issues.
    I see this being beneficial for the company. The additional 7 days would give the development team a chance to receive funds from players, in accordance with store items/credits/realms ect to be purchased.

I also understand, it's not.. and never has been about the money... But this would just be one of many positive outcomes.. that would come about for extending the fall beta an additional 7 days.

Thank you for taking Clavicus's suggestion into consideratoin!

I Also agree. I have time off and would like to play. But also a black Friday sale while the servers are up would help sales!

• FOUNDER: DUKE

yeah... not playing now seems almost as scary as sobering up for the first time...

Please don't make me play darkfall this week :(

• Hello everyone.
    I'm very animated to launch the game. Does anyone have any news about the official launch?

• @Renata said:

Hello everyone.
    I'm very animated to launch the game. Does anyone have any news about the official launch?

Hi Renata, official launch is planned for 2016, but we are not ready to announce what quarter yet :)

bump truck

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.