Items with +x to skill bug?

• I'm not really sure if it is a bug or not, but I have necklace with +6 to hiding skill and after I reached lvl 94 in hiding skill, it just stopped gettinx xp. It started when I removed that necklace from equips. Shouldn't skill still go for lvl 100 anyway with items equipped? It should rather work like 106 hiding when I hit lvl 100 and I have necklace put on me, than just making this item totally useless when I reach lvl 100...

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

yes and no... you're technically 100 skill with 94 current and +6 addition with mods
    In your skill manifest it will still read your current.. not your addition.... but your skill will behave as it is with the additional skill increase... make sense?

Your skill is capped at 100 per specific skill.. so you're unable to gain past 100 (94+[6]) due to the cap.
    But if you remove your necklace .. you're a t 94 and are able to gain normally until you reach 100, then you can re-attach your necklace and be at 106.. (still reading 100 in skill manifest).

I hope this kinda clears some stuff up.. If not .. just post your concern and we'll try to help!.. Goodluck! and hope to see ya on the field!
    :)

• So technically after I get lvl 100 skill and + 6 from an item, I will not get any additional bonuses and it will be counted as lvl 100 instead of 106 anyway? It just makes using an item quite pointless then i guess...

• @Vetro said:

So technically after I get lvl 100 skill and + 6 from an item, I will not get any additional bonuses and it will be counted as lvl 100 instead of 106 anyway? It just makes using an item quite pointless then i guess...

The way the system works right now is quite clumsy. It will prevent you from reaching level 100 if you have 94+6 (it should not), but if you remove the mod, you can make your skill grow up to 100. After that, if you dress the item with the mod again, you will have 106 (it is considered 106 whenever it's used in a formula), but you will only see 100 in your paperdoll.

We have already planned to make it work properly in the next patch :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.