Unsellable gems

• I found a few gems while mining, a flawless amethyst, a regular one, and a chipped ruby, sadly i can't sell it. I tried the banker he just says: you have nothing i want.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@gameboytj said in Unsellable gems:

I found a few gems while mining, a flawless amethyst, a regular one, and a chipped ruby, sadly i can't sell it. I tried the banker he just says: you have nothing i want.

That's odd he's supposed to. @prometheus

• When they fix that, maybe they can fix all the unsellable armors and weapons too.

• @Aries I know :( I need money for stuff.
    I hope this can be fixed in 9.2

• @Roundwaters said in Unsellable gems:

When they fix that, maybe they can fix all the unsellable armors and weapons too.

I m reading your posts the last few dayz. You seem out of patience with all the fixes. I sadly dont keep notes on fixes and i have a tread up with suggestions. I havent written about fixes yet cause my memory sucks and i write only what i can remember the time i sit down to write, soo... i would recomend you go in my thread and post a list of fixes or make one yourself and i will include those in my thread to giving you credit.

@gameboytj said in Unsellable gems:

I found a few gems while mining, a flawless amethyst, a regular one, and a chipped ruby, sadly i can't sell it. I tried the banker he just says: you have nothing i want.

TJ you want to save those for later use dont sell those to NPC. They are used by NPC near Hades to craft artifact gear. Not all of em but i m sure amethysts do. Sooo..
    If you want to make gold as a noob for gear, i suggest you come to me to employ you. :p
    I always got extra work to do.

• @Siltoruz I don't use "noob" as a term for new player. Cause when i looked it up, it stood for "stupid/foolish player" I just say "newb"
    Also uh maybe? I do have a fair source of money but i could use extra for claim stakes. Plus for some reason i started finding them after i reached level 65 mining.

• @gameboytj said in Unsellable gems:

@Siltoruz I don't use "noob" as a term for new player. Cause when i looked it up, it stood for "stupid/foolish player" I just say "newb"

Yeah thats what i mean. Sry if it sounded bad. I ll send PM when i have some time.

• Saphires don't stack right. No matter how many I find, my stack of flawless saphires always reads 1 flawless saphire. I should have way more than that.

• @Siltoruz its ok, and really? O_O

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.