Wolves

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I have seen 2 people in game with pet wolves. Where do we obtain them?

• They aren't in game yet. You can only obtain directly from the devs.

Wolves have been "almost ready" for like 3 years.

they are in game as far as players are using them. killed someone yesterday who was using one in bw and saw another guy with one somewhere else (both ufo members i beleive). If they are selectively being given out that is lame. They put stuff in game a lot ahead of patches and dont tell people so i assumed theres a vendor somewhere. im assuming they will be in the winter beta patch.

• I had some wolves on the old server. Their release was always a few weeks away. Years went by, and nothing.

I suspect the problem with this game is that the devs can't be bothered to work on it because not enough people play. And not enough people play because the devs can't be bothered to work on it.

WE've gone through this so many times before. Then the number of players slowly dwindles to a dozen, then to 4-5. Am I the only one sees this happening?

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Vengeance said:

I suspect the problem with this game is that the devs can't be bothered to work on it because not enough people play. And not enough people play because the devs can't be bothered to work on it.

WE've gone through this so many times before. Then the number of players slowly dwindles to a dozen, then to 4-5. Am I the only one sees this happening?

This is my first run here and ive already expressed my concern, I have little else to say about it because of my rook status and dont wanna sound off against the devs.
    As for you brother, I feel your pain I was dragged along by possibly the worst Development team of Darkfall Online released in 2009. Dragged through the mud, broken promises and alot of "soons". I can only pray to the good Lord im not walking down that road again.

• @Clavicus they have been indeed given out by a developer - something that was not meant to happen. They are test wolf houses - containing only a test pet. The final ones will be different items. Anyway, the existing ones have been disabled (double-clicking on them no longer does anything).

@Angeleyes we are fairly certain that's not going to happen :) As you can see, we are always giving out specific information on the development of the game and upcoming implementations. We have released a development roadmap at the end of the last Beta, and will do it again this week for the next Beta - but this time we will also add the full list of features that will be completed before the final release of the game (2016).

@Vengeance there is no doubt too many promises have been spoken in the past, and news have often been given out in a not well thought and unprecise way. As you can see, things are quite different now in Mythyn Interactive's new development team. We like to keep our communication clear and through official channels - as I've said to Angeleyes, whether wolves will be implemented or not in the next Beta will be written in the Development Roadmap. That being said, your constant dripping of personal attacks towards the development team in almost any conversation is starting to get annoying, and you should know our patience has a limit too.

Ok good to know. They do seem pretty badass tho from what I saw :)

• @Clavicus said:

Ok good to know. They do seem pretty badass tho from what I saw :)

They look badass - eventually they will be badass too ;)

• I apologize to Rewolf, but Prom, you're always be right up there with Monsanto in my books.

@Vengeance said:

I apologize to Rewolf, but Prom, you're always be right up there with Monsanto in my books.

That's a pretty low blow.

Hey Veng what's with you constantly talking shit to the devs?

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.