FIRST FULL MEELE CHARACTER SOLO TART :D

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Clearly photoshop

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

if by full melee you mean you have spiritualism... which isnt full melee... and theres like 6 of you guys running around with that scourge slayer emblem.. try harder. btw i will now be watching tart 24/7 gratz on screwing ur guild over :)

• FOUNDER: DUKE

anyone wanna explain to me how get tart to spawn? those things light up as im killing the scorps and stuff then they just dissapear

you cant solo it dont bother. the dungeon is progressive and will regress if you dont kill fast enough. all you have to do is kill fast enough to progress to level 2 the pentagram in the middle shows progress.

• clavi just look at the time of the pic and the day u retard... i was in the first tart aswell.. was me rolex, lost, dane, mxll, and abby... we did it first time 3 or 4 days ago and i just soled tday :D stop being a jerk just cus u cant do it :D good luck (y)

• FOUNDER: DUKE

lol thanks

• if u want i can just take a picture of my backpack... still didnt touch it after i finished so u can see the time in it
    http://i.imgur.com/E0XlG0A.jpg?1 so suck it (posted 00:38 23/11/2015)

• @Clavicus ohh btw i can show u my weps i used to solo it :D also i can teach u how to if u dunno :D just cus ur a prince founder u think u know everithing about the game bro... be my guest to challenge me anytime anywere mate lets see deal more dmg (y) gnight bro

@Doge said:

@Clavicus ohh btw i can show u my weps i used to solo it :D also i can teach u how to if u dunno :D just cus ur a prince founder u think u know everithing about the game bro... be my guest to challenge me anytime anywere mate lets see deal more dmg (y) gnight bro

Sorry you aren't on my level. I do take pleasure in the fact that you posted like 3 replys to me in rapid anger succession. Can't wait to see you in game :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.