What game(s) are you currently playing?

• MMO: Elder Scrolls Online and Planetside 2.
    FPS: Counter-Strike Global Offensive

When the beta for LR starts tomorrow, I will be devoting all my free time to it! So excited!!!

What about you?!

• @Mykorl playing the begining of hc temp leagues of path of exile and a bit of cs 1.6
    trying to download linkrealms but i cant idk why (i have the beta key)

• @pleyar do your system specs match the requirements?

• @Mykorl no idea time to check

• @Mykorl said:

@pleyar do your system specs match the requirements?

yes

phenomx4 2.3mhz
    2gb ram ddr2 800
    win xp sp3
    ati hd 4670 ddr3 512mb
    coolermaster 600watts
    lg 2053
    asus m3n78-vm
    samsung hd321hj
    coolermaster tx3

• Yeah that should run it fine. It's more than likely to do with your internet connection.

• @Mykorl said:

Yeah that should run it fine. It's more than likely to do with your internet connection.

i hope is problem with google chrome D:

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I am playing darkfall 2.0 and Dota 2

• @Rolex I've never played Darkfall. Is it any good?

@Mykorl Yea it's good if you like full loot hardcore pvp games. They have done a lot of development and I think it's one of the most underrated MMOs at the moment.

• EVE, HotS, CSS, Poker, gonna get back into Dark Souls 2 soon.

I'm also subbed to DFUW at the moment but I can't claim to be playing it.

• @MACE said:

EVE, HotS, CSS, Poker, gonna get back into Dark Souls 2 soon.

I'm also subbed to DFUW at the moment but I can't claim to be playing it.

I'm trying to get into EVE, actually subbed for the first time last night. But I have to be in the mood for it. There's so much detail, and it gets boring on your own lol! :-(

• hehehe... I switch off between DDO and RIFT

**Smite

Pathfinder Online

EVE

Haven and Hearth

SWGEMU**

• MMO: Drakensang Online (yeah I know...) FPS: Blacklight Retribution

• I'm not playing much. I'm playing on a laptop and not a good gaming machine. I'm waiting on the new version of Haven and Hearth. I play a few text games and browser based game, too.

• I've been playing a lot of Broforce, best 15 dollars I ever spent. An action roguelike featuring the heroes from action movies. I blew up a tank with the 5 finger death punch!

That and Path of Exile. That game keeps getting better with every new release.

• I was playing Haven and Hearth until yersterday when they made the game p2p all of a sudden...i also play Path of Exile and Grim Dawn but i prefer Grim Dawn hands down to much trading and rng in Poe! well i cant wait for Linkrealms really everything else seems bland and lifeless! hope to see you guys in game tonight :)

• @Pikoba said:

I was playing Haven and Hearth until yersterday when they made the game p2p all of a sudden...i also play Path of Exile and Grim Dawn but i prefer Grim Dawn hands down to much trading and rng in Poe! well i cant wait for Linkrealms really everything else seems bland and lifeless! hope to see you guys in game tonight :)

Look forward to seeing you too! 4 more hours <3

• 4 hours is so long ill have to go do something else or i'll go crazy! but i will be back in time haha! <3

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.