Myhal's Bug List

• Hi I have come to list some of the bugs I've encountered while playing the Fall Beta

1)Inputting Numbers with Hotkeys- While splitting stacks if you have hotkeys in numbers (1-9) set up it starts doing that action and interrupts the input.

2)Monster Hp Bug- Sometimes when dealing spell damage (not sure if its caused on melee damage too) the monster's hp will spontaneously rise and then lower, sometimes just healing and not going down.

3)Blink Bug- More of a recent bug? It does a horrible screeching sound rather than the actual blink sound effect like CREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHeaga

4)Minotaur Damage Bug- Not sure if it affects everybody, minotaurs show 20 damage but actually deal around 40 damage each (got headshot several times lmao)

5)Cure Bug-Actually just re-poisons you rather than curing poison

6)Casting Impairment- Equipment with casting impairment don't actually affect spell cast

7)Enhanced Frost Blast- Not sure if intended or not> Casting glacial wind puts Thin Ice on a target. Enhanced Frost Blast then freezes the target. The same can also be achieved with 2 enhanced frosts blasts.

1. CHERUB SPAWNS - THEY SPAWN INSIDE OF ROCKS AND TREES SOMETIMES THEY ARE SO FRUSTRATING

9)Doge- Too OP pls nerf

Will update if I remember more.

• WTFFF... why im OP???

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Yea there's no way to freeze someone with out an enhanced frost staff. I thought after last patch we were supposed to have a spell that freezes people? Even with the enhanced frost staff after we freeze them it freezes them for such a short time you don't even have enough time to cast another spell so its pretty much worthless.

It's just spiritualism that is still OP. Even tho there is a 'cast time' now people casting spiritualism spells can't be interrupted like sorcery casters can.

• @Rolex have to correct u there frend,mages cant be interupted if they max staff fighting skill,and lets be clear here that sorcery spells dont miss their targets,u dont even have to target a walking target,u yust have to drag the health bar and cast your spell on it and it will hit,while melle fighter even with maxedmelle skill will still miss its target even 2 times in row.

• people just conplain to much about sorcery... its the best skill in the game deal with it... if i had enough money when i started i would probably go sorcerer.. i just go meele cus the first time i got in someone told me it was cheaper

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Rolex

eehhhh you can get 1 cast off, not that its much in the end.

yeah Spiritualism Is OP and the sorc/warrior forums flame wars are fighting the wrong battle.

@Gorstak Haha yes we can. I am pretty much maxed out on staff fighting and it means literally nothing, as everything still interrupts me. Why even have a 'cast time' (if you can call it that) on spiritualism if you can't interrupt them?

@Doge Like I said, waste about a hundred thousand argents on leveling sorcery and then you will see what we are saying. Either way I am making a spiritualism/warrior and when it's done ill never touch my sorcery char again.

@Gorstak said:

@Rolex have to correct u there frend,mages cant be interupted if they max staff fighting skill,and lets be clear here that sorcery spells dont miss their targets,u dont even have to target a walking target,u yust have to drag the health bar and cast your spell on it and it will hit,while melle fighter even with maxedmelle skill will still miss its target even 2 times in row.

??????? i have 100 stafffighting and get interrupted all the time.

@doge after reading several of your posts it is obvious you know nothing about how underpowered sorcerers are.

• Could i yust add that many sorcery pkers run around with crap equipment which adds tons of cast imparmaint,while mentined melle pkers use artifact equipment to pk,and then u mages complain how we melle are op,and u sorcerers use crap equips to pk saying how sorceryis bad,how about u go and get sorcery afinity arties and then say sorcry is so bad.

• Looks like there's only one way to settle this. A tournament!

• @Gorstak You get owned by sorcerer pks because when you have no spell defiance we hit for 60's when you get even 30 or 50 our damage gets cut in half. With the new spell damage formula all artifacts would do is add around 10% more damage for the 150 Wisdom bonus, This is a bug report I don't want you arguing here if you want to argue go to the Sorcery Suggestions page, either way there's no use even arguing with you. You're just a dumb brazilian that has no idea how the game works

^ +1 to Myhal.

@Myhal said:

@Gorstak You get owned by sorcerer pks because when you have no spell defiance we hit for 60's when you get even 30 or 50 our damage gets cut in half. With the new spell damage formula all artifacts would do is add around 10% more damage for the 150 Wisdom bonus, This is a bug report I don't want you arguing here if you want to argue go to the Sorcery Suggestions page, either way there's no use even arguing with you. You're just a dumb brazilian that has no idea how the game works

+1

• yea gg,call me dum and say am from brazil,can u go eny lower.

• whats the problem about beeing brazilian... im brazilian too

• @Doge
    You're a good one though. Just not Gorstak lmao

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.