B- jobs... or Blow J's

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Which is most grammatically correct?

• B-job could be mistaken for boob job or butt job, so Blow J would be more accurate.

WTF? xD ..

Haha really fusion? You could say lick it like a lollipop heh

• Haha you must be very bored while waiting for beta mate.

@Vetro said:

Haha you must be very bored while waiting for beta mate.

Nope he's a prince he can play on the test server :)

yes indeed... all of which are true.. roflrofl

most bored indeed.. just trying to lighten the mood i suppose in between beta phases

much love for all the players of course... with out each and everyone of you.... we wouldn't have the experiences that we've encountered on the fields of virtue.

100% not to offend anyone... its for the lol's ")
    I'm sure eveyrone has realized this... but of course a disclaimer should have been presented.

And.... That's what she said has been worn out.. and should no longer be applied to any conversation.

Thanks again for all of you . that have given your time and feedback to help improve the game.. that of which we all enjoy ever soo much!

And of course thanks to the dev team, for their hard work, outside of their real life jobs .. to bring us all the content that the game so readily deserves!

• @Aries said:

I have played on many other game's test servers and I know it's not even close to the fun you can get on original one ;)

@Vetro said:

@Aries said:

I have played on many other game's test servers and I know it's not even close to the fun you can get on original one ;)

In this case it's the same thing just you get edit your skills and a few other things :)

• I know. But I wouldnt't really call it 'fun', when you just can set your skills to max value and run around ;) Well maybe some players would call it fun, but I'm not 'easy difficulty' games lover, so it would just ruin the game for me :)

• Just to answer the question: blowjob would be slightly more correct because it is a new meaning not derivable from 'blowing' and usually (exept in some professional vocational fields) not a job. But 'blow job' is so often used that my dictionary also includes it as alternate writing.

• @rhavin you should be awarded with a golden shovel lol

• @Vetro said:

@rhavin you should be awarded with a golden shovel lol

As long as it comes with a reasonable bonus in prospecting i'd be glad :D

Didnt know its been dead for 2 Month, i just had it in my 'unanswered' on top

• @Roundwaters said:

B-job could be mistaken for boob job or butt job, so Blow J would be more accurate.

I agree and approve of this deep grammatical analysis.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.