Release 10 - Multi-accounting, Balancing, Store Items

• @Siltoruz so how much xbow/melee hit for same creature? same? higher?
    do not miss, theirs auto attacks doesnt cost MP/stam
    and ofc xbows and meele have no cast time for the auto attack and skills
    mage build looks so useless for now :(

• FOUNDER: BARON

come arena all we will test out builds :) and PvP

• @Siltoruz said in Release 10 - Multi-accounting, Balancing, Store Items:

you know, while you

the last two times we meet for you paying me your debt,

1. you loose your house (holly cow 15 years on DnD and you cant pay a bill ;D)
    2. your chest were so messy that you could not find them

you now menacing me to kill be after giving them back ;D, come on, your the one that were scared the hell of me when i ask you to come to my home ;D, want me to show the SS ;D

now if you say a day and a time for you to pay your debt, ill try to get online for you to try to kill me ;D

"We use this since 300BC! We must know something." that explains a lot about your country ;D beating otherselves since 300 BC and not been anything until unified by a macedonian ;D and later absorved by roman ;D

about your reasons of you beliving on the balance as always you hide the info that its not on your favor (as always), you dont say a mage with stoneskin is "INMUNE" to interrupts for around 8 hits (if against a warrior) 8 hits with a metal or leather armor means 10 to 12 atacks of a mage with a staff or a mage weapon
    but it does not end on that a mage with 100 skill does not FAIL a spell and a spell has 100% chance to hit the enemy (no chance to fail)
    on the contrary a mage with 100 (staff) has 50% chance to evade 100 (weapon) warrior atacks,even more considering mages usually use evasion artifacts and jewery
    but again this not ends here, with the 50% evasion, that means a warrior needs to atack a mage for at least 18 times to get stoneskin off on the meantime a mage can hit you between 8 to 15 times with magic, and im not considering you can lower even our physical defenses (not only magic)

ahh there is so many things to consider that why i take lot of time to do my math and not like you "by experience"
    to try to end this i only need to say if the classes were balanced, you and holya will not be using mages, since bouth of you having full trained alts, a PK always seek the easyest way to win so no wonder its always the unfair one ;D

dont pull my tongue or holya will be mad with you for revealing his PK secrets ;D and you dont want Holya mad with you ;D

PD. 15 years on DnD ;D that could be useful if that rules aply here as an example stoneskin ;D

• Ok i did a test with SS for griffons.

First i am going without stone skin, but with emberskin. in full cloth.
    I am trying to pass near a griffon Invasion with my OP mage in his old farming gear. Mana reduction 30-40%, and like 10% Spell Damage 20% Casting speed.

0_1482685494697_LinkRealms_2016-12-25_18-26-11.png
    0_1482685357684_LinkRealms_2016-12-25_18-25-26.jpg
    0_1482685709585_LinkRealms_2016-12-25_18-28-14.jpg
    0_1482685673175_LinkRealms_2016-12-25_18-28-17.jpg

Ok so what happened here. You see fireballs are not a threat now, but one hit in melee did ~75 dmg adding 1-2 fireballs DEAD. That is WITHOUT stoneskin.

Now with Stoneskin!

0_1482685929586_LinkRealms_2016-12-25_18-51-30.png

No more screenes cause i was actively trying to win there :) :) Now comments.
    It can be done smoothly. Getting hits for ~30 from fireballs and less in melee, which is not a threat overall. Corrupted though hit 50+ with fireballs when stoneskin up so idk.
    Thing is you cant quake those cause fireball always interupts quakes, so its the same method as anyone else. SINGLE TARGET ONLY.
    This is definatelly not the best class for griffons ;)

• @jymnils said in Release 10 - Multi-accounting, Balancing, Store Items:

the last two times we meet for you paying me your debt,

1. you loose your house (holly cow 15 years on DnD and you cant pay a bill ;D)
    2. your chest were so messy that you could not find them

you now menacing me to kill be after giving them back ;D, come on, your the one that were scared the hell of me when i ask you to come to my home ;D, want me to show the SS ;D

Hahaha you is the lier here. feel free to show SS of the whole conversation. I was not afraid of YOU killing me. I was afraid of you setting a TRAP for me so you could gank me like 3-4v1. The incident was a trade. I told you to come to bank to do it and you told me to come to your place. Sry for not a being a noob and come to trade in your place.LOL. Look at what happend to @ReQim. This is thinking in front. Definatelly not what you imply. In the end i came there to prove to you i m not afraid. Thats the truth and the whole story.

now if you say a day and a time for you to pay your debt, ill try to get online for you to try to kill me ;D

its 4 gems come to bank and i ll pay you!

"We use this since 300BC! We must know something." that explains a lot about your country ;D beating otherselves since 300 BC and not been anything until unified by a macedonian ;D and later absorved by roman ;D

I ll just mention Democracy, Tragedy, Medicine, Alphabet, Sculpting, Art in general. Dont make me sound like a racist/ethnicist cause i m not. But check about history and where a huge part of modern civilazation comes from.

to try to end this i only need to say if the classes were balanced, you and holya will not be using mages, since bouth of you having full trained alts, a PK always seek the easyest way to win so no wonder its always the unfair one ;D

I ve heard Holya plays mage cause he has HUGE ping to be melee.He also plays an archer. I play mage cause i came here from Tera, not from candy crush. Anything not mage, i find it VERY boring.

dont pull my tongue or holya will be mad with you for revealing his PK secrets ;D and you dont want Holya mad with you ;D

Are you a retard? Dont you see that i am clearly saying for the last 2 months that this is a PvE build? Wtf!

a mage with stoneskin is "INMUNE" to interrupts for around 8 hits (if against a warrior) 8 hits with a metal or leather armor means 10 to 12 atacks of a mage with a staff or a mage weapon
    but it does not end on that a mage with 100 skill does not FAIL a spell and a spell has 100% chance to hit the enemy (no chance to fail)
    on the contrary a mage with 100 (staff) has 50% chance to evade 100 (weapon) warrior atacks,even more considering mages usually use evasion artifacts and jewery
    but again this not ends here, with the 50% evasion, that means a warrior needs to atack a mage for at least 18 times to get stoneskin off on the meantime a mage can hit you between 8 to 15 times with magic, and im not considering you can lower even our physical defenses (not only magic)

a mage in stoneskin is interupted by any spell hit. Evade is only against physical. 10-12 fire orbs will cost 200-240 mana in total with caped mana reduction. That will never happen. On contrary warrior will be auto attacking for 40s and use BT to CC,buff dmg more to 60s etc, while my fire orb will still do 20s to full fire res/ shock will do 9s/ice will do 15s. You noob go train and gear up!

Edit: I am angry with myself i waste more time answering to those comments.

I will add the info on scourges too

• @shade not uselees. Just had its wings cut big, and i beleive this will go on. I am talking for Invocation only, cause i have not much experience for Conjuration yet.
    Mages in general are still the most interesting class due to versitality and cause it allows for smart gameplay.

I need an archer/melee to confirm the damage they can do with auto attack, but they definatelly do more than mage.

• Versatility? You need different characters to do different content in this game, there is no versatility.

• @Roundwaters said in Release 10 - Multi-accounting, Balancing, Store Items:

Versatility? You need different characters to do different content in this game, there is no versatility.

I mean the posiibility to check and find enemy res weakness, blink, walls, CC etc.

Ok now about the scourges.
    I checked the quake nerf there. My results are not so anoying. For a really well geared mage for farming, the difference is not that big to ruin the build. Scourges needed ussually 3 earthquakes to kill. Now they need 4 and in some cases + 1 chain lightning. This, translated to mana cost is 108 mana before patch, if you know how to to do it with max efficiency, and 180 mana if you dont.
    After patch, you need 144 - 151 mana if efficient, and 251 mana if nooby geared.

Now the avarage of that on a semi geared player trying to do that is 144 before nerf, and ~197 mana after the patch. Hmm how is this viable now, for anyone without perfect/semiperfect gear? isnt max mana less than that? I got like 160 with full artifact set, and buffed by 100 Alteration.

This means that hardcore players wont bother much with nerf, but newbies will. Thats what was achieved here. So it doesnt feel as i am taking care for myself here, cause i do this at max efficiency.

The real issue though is the following.

I ll explain here y we are balanced in PvE. In invasion scenario Exalted will spawn. Sadly i thought i had screens but cannot time em well so dmg is not shown properlly. I only got good one for shock phase, but i will give the results and anyone can freely go check to see i am correct.
    Results are without slayer staffs, cause they are soooo hard to find the correct ones, and if you do you need to repair those with cash shop tools with makes this not profitable in the long run. I am planing to start using the Rod after the event for those. Till then this is it :)

Disintagrate: 43 mana (min 26)/86 dmg
    To actually kill a Scourge with that you have 5 spells at best case scenario. that will reduce around 20-30% HP of scourge. Then you have to switch realm/stun and run to safety, to loose agro and meditate back to full mana. Then repeat that proccess for 4-5 times. FKING LOL! Works in very special cases only.

Fireball
    around 15-20. Very cheap and very low. you still will run out of mana even with capped mana reduction/mana regen, and will to meditate as before to kill it.

Frost Blast
    10s with ticks of ~5. Same as above but worse DPS.

Shock Phase max MP 15/ min 9
    This is the best DPS, same as disintegrate but a bit slower due to casting speed. Does 9-10 and 40s at x3. This is 60 dmg in total for 27 mana at best, which makes this second best dps. Still need to meditate like crazy as with disintegrate.

0_1482692390060_LinkRealms_2016-12-25_20-29-22.jpg
    0_1482692408189_LinkRealms_2016-12-25_20-29-51.jpg

Now i prove that we are better at PvE, only at AOE dmg. It is also a hard process that needs Stoneskin always up cause else those scourges kill you in 1 second. @Jymnils knows how much i died trying to perfect my skill there. Also you have average of 5-10 mobs, scourges and Darklings there, and are stopped when quaking, meaning stoneskin wears off easily with getting hit from that many mobs at same time. Its 1-2 hits from all, stoneskin off, instant death.

On the contrary we are the worst class to single target PvE. PERIOD.

Is that OP? Is that the best class in PvE? NOOOO! it is well balanced to earn time from AOEs and waste more in single target.

So know stop nefring us and fix our PvP so we have a truly equal class to other people ;)

• @Siltoruz did you test the xbower ? i try kill some darklings on mine (corrupted, assasin etc) 76 marksman, 87 bt, 80 agi, 125 str
    try with heavy xbow +dl slayer ability
    60+ on ea hit as auto attack
    and it up to 97 (with so silly stats) with ignore armor skill x3

• i can call 2 gryphons (for now)
      looks like waste the time to play my mage anymore if it dont be really balaced ;)

• FOUNDER: BARON

after patch - wow - I was able hold 3-4 griphons solo [*by savering] now it is imposible, either archmage/necro/all elite darklings imposible to do solo, d,g from spell is to high. :)

• @shade from what we figured out, without the best gear possible, just some random Darkling slayer Xbows at 100 Marksmanship , 100 BT , 125 STR @Ragna could hit 100+ with auto-attacks. Could not test ignore armour though but x3 i guess could be 150. Now this could be more with better gear. But thing is a mages Earthquake can 1-hit an infinate number of those.

On the other hand proper slayered at Exalted scourge he could do 30+ (guessing 45+ at x3 ignore) and also an added almost 30 from spirits.

Now a maxed Spell DMG mage with a Slayer would do around 90s on Darklings and 60s on Corrupted Scourge, and i guess around 35-40s on Exalted Scourge, but this is not just some random gear, its OP gear that are some artis and random drops that would cost millions of gold.

• This post is deleted!

• @Siltoruz for your test i sugest you to use fully repaired items, for some reason when they are on red stage they dont give the nominal protection (maybe some lack of oficial info about that @Prometheus ), and even if your test succes to prove your pve point, i can say that a warrior with metal armor or even leather olso dies on 3 hits on the area you tested and with the mobs you tested if you asking for balance and want to use a build that is seriusly superior to any other then i cant undertand what you want of the developers ;D

on other point i dont belive the invasions were designed to do them soloable, the existence of so many OP reliqs made that posible, and the designers are cleary moving on that direction and hope they continue, hope they take my ideas of making some reliques usable only for pvp or for pve ;D just as wow did since the last 2 years, because get proper balance with items that imbalance the game its a imposible task ;D

@Roundwaters said in Release 10 - Multi-accounting, Balancing, Store Items:

The game is balanced around the best gear and optimal builds. If you don't already have the best gear (didn't play when it was easier to obtain), you're SOL.

no its not, even now with 150 STR and 120 severing, you do only 10 damage to a mage like Holya, considering a mage like holya can do the same at close range and cast at the same time (and cant be interrupted by physical means)its not even close to be a fair xchange of hits for a full warrior build ;D

and none PVP game should be balanced on only the TOP gear or it will atract a comunity that is pvp only and no big game make money only of the top PVPs ;D, the money is on the base people ;D

• @jymnils said in Release 10 - Multi-accounting, Balancing, Store Items:

if you asking for balance and want to use a build that is seriusly superior to any other then i cant undertand what you want of the developers ;D

What i am saying here with all those long post that sucked my gaming time, is that we settled to play a class that is bad in PvP (except in party vs party scenerios where a mage can be usefull, but not due to his invocation but other spells) cause it is supossed to be far superior to all others in PvE.

While i still think we are a bit faster in PvE overall, the difference very small.Also, i forsee further nerfs on our PvE potential, while our PvP potential is not fixed yet. On top of that we still get nerfs to PvP too mostly because of Conj nerfing, that in some cases affect invocation and mages in general too. So overall it feels that we are the weakest.

This is not what we singned for.

• @Siltoruz if your pve char obtains pve equipment then maybe we can consider this settled, but the true es that PVE char obtains PVP equipment, thats why i ask developers to make a diference on the items if they are used on PVP or PVE, lets use WOW as an example they have diferent sets for PVE and for PVP, PVP sets suks on PVE content, and PVE sets suck on PVP content but this change was only put on game after near 6 years to trying to get the "Balance"

the balance was imposible to obtain if a piece of high end quip works bouth on PVE and PVP, it tooks near 6 years for blizard to learn this, and 4 more to refine , finally wow have bouth a good pve and pvp experiecne, hope here we dont take 10 years to get the "balance"

• This is not correct. You should have many many more than just a PvE and just a PvP gear. I wont go further on explaining that cause i m in the forum for hours now.

A command to switch to a prebound set would be very helpfull here for this to work perfectly as you ve said and maybe other too. @Developers

Dont seem to agree with your current issue though

• Fewer pick axe hits to mine is nice and all, but I would have much rather had an artifact pick axe to work for.

• @Roundwaters said in Release 10 - Multi-accounting, Balancing, Store Items:

Fewer pick axe hits to mine is nice and all, but I would have much rather had an artifact pick axe to work for.

true, and some cook hats

• There's a griffon in my realm, guess I can't use it today...

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.