Invisibility BUG + Poison bug

• well i sent a PM but guess if its not writen here could be lost ;D

a) ill describe the scenario of the first bug

1. i found a vampire, dragued his tab to the screen
    2. atacked him with my poisoned weapon, olso aplying bleed
    3. the vampire went invisible
    4. i can easily see where he is hiden since i see the bleed ;D
    5. i atack him double cliking him on his tab
    6. i hear his death (sound) the invisibilty fades and the vampire is at my foot dead, ready for loot ;D

bug reported. atacking somebody with invisibility

b) ill describe the 2nd bug

1. i atack a skeleton with my poisoned sword
    2. i see the green number of him been damaged by the poison
    3. his not poisoned because i dont see the green tick any more

bug reported, making poison damage to something inmune to poison ;D

c) Shock burst damage is showing as blue numbers (suposed to be yellow

i confirm the report
    When i get the green numbers i olso get a message thay says that the mob was poisoned, so the damage aplyed was poison damage.
    I tryed the same mob with a poison burt weapon and even when i get the animation of the burst activating there is no damage done to the mob, confirming my theory that skeletons have poison inmunity,but this inmunity id not working with the first damage of the poisoning skill

I olso add to the report the fact that my testing weapon has shock burst effect but the extra number that i got when the burst is aplyed is a blue one, and should be Yellow

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@jymnils said in Invisibility BUG + Poison bug:

well i sent a PM but guess if its not writen here could be lost ;D

1. ill describe the scenario of the first bug

a) i found a vampire, dragued his tab to the screen
    b) atacked him with my poisoned weapon, olso aplying bleed
    c) the vampire went invisible
    d) i can easily see where he is hiden since i see the bleed ;D
    e) i atack him double cliking him on his tab
    f) i hear his death (sound) the invisibilty fades and the vampire is at my foot dead, ready for loot ;D

bugs reported. atacking somebody with invisibility

1. ill describe the 2nd bug
      a) i atack a skeleton with my poisoned sword
      b) i see the green number of him been damaged by the poison
      c) his not poisoned because i dont see the green tick any more

bugs reported, making poison damage to something inmune to poison ;D

1- confirmed
    2- what? i haven't understand the bug... if ur asking for some immunity to mobs , it is already on or a sort of (high resistance), so its not a bug but a suggestion. Or ur speaking of a green number just under the physical one u do on it? in that case is poison damage (probably ur weapon have poison burst), but its not poison.

• @jymnils im pretty sure vampires are meant to go invisible

• @Meziljin ill check my weapon for poison burst, but as far as i remember it does not have it.
    even if its poison burst the skeletons should be inmune to it, ill test with other burst weapons olso, some mobs have (or should have ) inmunity to some damage types

@Myhal yes vampires are capable of going invisible, but a normal players should not be able to kill them while they are invisible, imagine the scenario of a rogue vs a mage, the mage hiting the rogue with direct damage spells even with the rogue hidden, its not fair at all.

• undeads are almost imune to poison. and it's make all sense :)

• i confirm the report

when i get the green numbers i olso get a message thay says that the mob was poisoned, so the damage aplyed was poison damage

i tryed the same mob with a poison burt weapon and even when i get the animation of the burst activating there is no damage done to the mob, confirming my theory that skeletons have poison inmunity,but this inmunity id not working with the first damage of the poisoning skill

i olso add to the report the fact that my testing weapon has shock burst effect but the extra number that i got when the burst is aplyed is a blue one, and should be Yellow

• @jymnils thanks for the reports. Poison is always applied, but it deals no damage if the creature has 100% poison resistance. I agree the poison should not be applied at all, right now it's confusing, we'll change it.

As for the color of shock damages, the "electric blue" you see is correct, it's just different on resists and mods because it would be hard to distinguish there.

• @Prometheus said in Invisibility BUG + Poison bug:

"electric blue"

its confusing to have 2 colors for the same damage and resistance, you should follow the same tules as other resitances and aply only one color

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.