Founder banks

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Will they be fixed before the sale ends? I'd like to know if I should purchase a founder pack for my alt account.

• What's wrong with founder banks?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters the never added the permissions they said they were going to. same permissions as a chest in ur realm id imagine (owner/friend/guild/anyone)

• @Amnesiac said in Founder banks:

Will they be fixed before the sale ends? I'd like to know if I should purchase a founder pack for my alt account.

@Amnesiac @Clavicus Sorry for the slow reply, things are a bit slowed down around this time of the year.

We have discussed the issue and decided not to implement permissions on founder banks to keep them a perk for the owner of the bank only (the owner of the realm the bank is in). With support for multiple characters, purchases of additional characters slots and the possibility we offer to merge accounts, this limitation should not a problem for the average player. It might be a problem only for owners of multiple accounts, but owning multiple accounts is a behavior we don't encourage (although it's allowed).

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.