Another realm bug/exploit

• There is one particular realm in Volcanic Zone, where its placement does not allow access to a small part of the realm. It happened to be the place where i was heading to farm Scourge invasion so i was locked out of it.

0_1482687150937_2016-12-25_18-55-41.jpg

Its the realm i point to in map. You can see the sone walls joining with realm walls. This happens also to the other path at bottom. Sry if it belongs to someone i know but this sux guys :)

• @Developers Anyone working on that? Its so easy to fix, and is an exploit. This house cuts out a part of open world. This is against the rules.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I remember this was intentional when the lands were first introduced. There were two realms that could block access to where the mobs spawn. (of course you should be able to blink to get there). I'm not sure they want it to be this way now.

• @Amnesiac said in Another realm bug/exploit:

I remember this was intentional when the lands were first introduced. There were two realms that could block access to where the mobs spawn. (of course you should be able to blink to get there). I'm not sure they want it to be this way now.

Ok. That specific piece of land, is sooo smasll and actually useless, that i dont mind it being there for just the realm owner. I just came to report it here, cause last night i was trying to make a test about the effect of last patch to PvE Invocker. wanted a scourge invasion, and at that moment the only one up was in that enclosed space.

That made me w8 for like 15-20 min before i could i actually make the test, so kinda anoyed me.

• Thanks for the report @Siltoruz. It's not an "exploit" nor a bug, just a... peculiar design choice taken before us that indeed makes no sense. We'll change those realms!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.