Beta Update - Patch 1.6 (12-30-15)

• Hi all,

this patch implements part of the content for the Winter Beta. Read below for more detailed information.

ADDITIONS

1 - The new Login Menu has been implemented. It includes improvements in both graphics and functionality.

2 - Support for Multiple Characters is now live. Players can create 2 characters per account for free, and 3 additional ones by purchasing slots in the Item Store. This rule doesn't apply to the Test Server for Price Founders, where all 5 characters can be created for free.

CHANGES

1 - Players with 100 Hiding and 100 Stealthing can now move invisible without having to stand still and manually reset their step counter.

BUG FIXES

1 - The Go Home button now correctly teleports the user back to his own realm if he owns one, and no longer always to the main square of Riverbank.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

not bad.. not bad.. keep up the great work dev team!!!!!! :)
    Thanks again!

• @Prometheus said:

1 - Players with 100 Hiding and 100 Stealthing can now move invisible without having to stand still and manually reset their step counter.

I guess hidden players can only move to remain stealthed? Running still won't work?

• @Vetro said:

@Prometheus said:

I guess hidden players can only move to remain stealthed? Running still won't work?

u serious,runing while stealthed,u obviously dont know what ur talking about-

• I am perfectly aware what I am talking about. I just want to be sure they won't change it to something like that. It was't a request for it lol.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.