Serious issues to bitch on

• This game feels way to crowded and cluttered with scenery items in terms of graphics and you have to fucking load a new screen every time you move like a few steps and that's just plain out sucks. I mean it feels like I walking through different square rooms littered with stuff. Come on. An open world where you walk all over the place like in UO without this Albion-Online-ish zone system thing is much better. Can't you implement it this? A lot of people on steam said the same thing.

As a former UO player, there is something nice about some places being crowded with many graphics bits (like dungeons and houses) and other places being open wide where you could walk around without having a lot of scenery shit closing around your space plus having to deal with loading a fucking different section of the map every time you move a few yards.

I think that the crowded feeling some people hate could help if we could like scroll outward and inward to see our character from a higher and lower perspective (big surroundings, small character scrolling to big character, small surrounds) like in the Ultima Online Enhanced Client allows a lot of UO players to.

Other than these two major issues, this game has a good has a UO feel and has good gameplay, but this extremely crunched up atmosphere with so much unnecessary textures and the frustraing linking zone-system is going to be a turn off to me and many players as well.

• @Elyas_III said:

An open world where you walk all over the place like in UO without this Albion-Online-ish zone system thing is much better. Can't you implement it this? A lot of people on steam said the same thing.

First thing - this is not "Albion Online-ish zone system thing". Linkrealms was created way earlier than this hyped crap Albion game, so we could rather say Albion's zones were based on LR.
    Second thing - like the game's name says: LinkRealms - we have linked realms in this game, which are separated from each other and can be owned by players. I never felt it as a pain or something, especially if walking from one realm to another takes like 1 second.

• But what about having the option to be able to scroll a little high because its a little annoying for some people that the game camera focus on just a little over the immediate area surrounding the player.

Like in UO Enhanced Client and Diablo II have that option?

But all the same, I met a lot of players who were turned off by the realm system especially a lot of UO veterans.

• UO actually back in the day was setup similarly almost grid like and you would see warnings/messages while running between pieces. The static map was split up into server subzones it just felt like a smooth experience. Possibly a compromise would be making larger non-player areas slightly bigger that are "Static" like . I like that the linkrealms can represent player creations and the size feels good in that regard.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.