not valid point value..

• alt text
    i don't know what happened but i have to log off and log in again to play normally

• I've been seeing that as well over the past couple of weeks.

• Happened to me once yesterday, something similar at least. While teleporting from a friends realm to bank. The actual teleportation did happen, but a graphic glitch occurred. I could hear the music from bank, but the graphics showed things from both realms together. Like the bank box was right beside the wall of my friends house.

I tried to teleaway but didn't work. Relogging fixed it. Sadly no screenes saved.

• @Dreworok @Roundwaters @Siltoruz this bug is likely caused by a rooster. You had it when entering a realm with the bugged rooster, or when summoning it / when someone else summoned it. It would be of great help to us if you could identify the rooster, totemize it and get in touch with me so I can take it and debug it!

• @Prometheus said in not valid point value..:

@Dreworok @Roundwaters @Siltoruz this bug is likely caused by a rooster. You had it when entering a realm with the bugged rooster, or when summoning it / when someone else summoned it. It would be of great help to us if you could identify the rooster, totemize it and get in touch with me so I can take it and debug it!

@Prometheus definitely not in my case. I don't use roosters in general. I'm 1000% not one in my inventory either when I teleported.
    But, there might be some roosters out on the bank, where my tp destination was. I know @Dreworok goes to bank with tons of roosters around him. I know cause I like quaking them before he jumps on me for safety :) maybe that's the case for me.

I m sure this will happen again until fixed. I save screen if it happens.

• its all about the cache and the load time, i got this kind of errors easy when im transfering large amounts of info between my drives or other large programs loading like photoshop on the background
    it seems that the load routine of some sprites/animations have a short time to acomplish and if they dont do on that time the error hapends, it can hapend will all the animation, rosters, chars, npcs, monsters, i was one day in batle with invisible spiders, since the animations did not load, so i can guess the solution is on the tech manual of your programing language

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.