Hello!

• Hey! I'm looking forward to playing tonight. I checked out the game years ago, but due to RL, I couldn't play. Sometimes I hate being an adult. Anyway, I love the redesign of the website and forums.

I'm a big carebear, so I'll be on the PVE server. I'm looking forward to the housing system the most.

See you all in game!

• @Breezy said:

Hey! I'm looking forward to playing tonight. I checked out the game years ago, but due to RL, I couldn't play. Sometimes I hate being an adult. Anyway, I love the redesign of the website and forums.

I'm a big carebear, so I'll be on the PVE server. I'm looking forward to the housing system the most.

See you all in game!

Hi Breezy, nice to have you on board. This time we are launching only with an hardcore (pvp) server, but we'll release a classic (pve) one as soon as there is sufficient demand :)

• It's no problem! I have bad reaction time when it comes to PvP, but I don't mind it. In AA it was actually kind of fun to figure out how to get away from or sneak around people who tried to steal my trading packs.

Anyway, I'm sure the demand is there. Carebears unite :D

• Dont worry im also pretty bad at pvp , so you won't be dead alone :D Carebears unite!

• Hey Breezy! Don't worry, not everyone will be out to kill you! Unless of course you do something to make them ;) haha! See ya in game later!

• I will add my vote here for a PvE server as well. I think several of my friends and I would prefer that.

• adding my vote for a pve server please pvpers please dont kill me!

• Hi Prometheus!

Do you have any info about exact starting time?

Thanks in advance.

• i think its in 25min in another thread he said 2hour and half and that was 2 hours ago

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.