What is new besides the update from (Beta Update - Patch 1.6 (12-30-15)???

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I alrdy found out that the contract system doesn't work yet and that the Character Creation haven't been enriched yet with the graphically and functionalities .. Makes me kinda sad. I hope this only a mistake that it haven't been updated yet and that we will see it hopefully latest time tomorrow.

• @Lichester said:

I alrdy found out that the contract system doesn't work yet and that the Character Creation haven't been enriched yet with the graphically and functionalities .. Makes me kinda sad. I hope this only a mistake that it haven't been updated yet and that we will see it hopefully latest time tomorrow.

The contract system was meant to work, and it actually is on our development server and our staging server. We are investigating why it isn't on the live server. Hopefully we'll be able to figure it out tonight and have it fixed at next restart, but we cannot promise anything. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus Thx for the reply and Pain updated me on the other things. Thank you very much. I would love to see it work sometime tonight.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.