Suggestion: A Fullscreen Map

• It would be nice to be able to toggle between a fullscreen map and the minimap; or maybe having a small semi-transparent map always on the screen and then pressing a key to expand it to the entire screen. Regardless, it would help me a lot in travelling from place to place.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@nixisanalien said in Suggestion: A Fullscreen Map:

It would be nice to be able to toggle between a fullscreen map and the minimap; or maybe having a small semi-transparent map always on the screen and then pressing a key to expand it to the entire screen. Regardless, it would help me a lot in travelling from place to place.

That's a decent idea @Prometheus

• Been suggested many times.

• a simple image pu ton the forum will be of help to mark important places

• Honestly, I would prefer a game with NO MAP at all. :p This would allow exploration and cartography as a profession. Many chances for smart gameplay, criminal activities like forging false maps to lure ppl to traps etc. Very DnDish, immersive feature that I really really like in some other games.

Adding to that this would make the game world feel like x10 times its size. Really old school feature.

• @nixisanalien said in Suggestion: A Fullscreen Map:

It would be nice to be able to toggle between a fullscreen map and the minimap; or maybe having a small semi-transparent map always on the screen and then pressing a key to expand it to the entire screen. Regardless, it would help me a lot in travelling from place to place.

Thanks for the feedback - that's actually already planned in our development roadmap! We are going to add a taskbar within the bottom UI, move the life/stamina/mana/psi bars to the top-left UI and add a proper minimap to the top-right UI, while the current map will become a lot larger and with an additional zoom level :slight_smile:

• @Prometheus said in Suggestion: A Fullscreen Map:

@nixisanalien said in Suggestion: A Fullscreen Map:

Thanks for the feedback - that's actually already planned in our development roadmap! We are going to add a taskbar within the bottom UI, move the life/stamina/mana/psi bars to the top-left UI and add a proper minimap to the top-right UI, while the current map will become a lot larger and with an additional zoom level :slight_smile:

can we have now a big JPG file of all the map? so we can do a important places map on the forum D;

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.