Suggestion: A Guild Announcement Page or System

• I think it'd be really nice to have a guild announcement tab that you can expand from the guild page, or perhaps a feature that allows guildmasters to send PM's to every member in the guild. It'd be a lot more efficient than waiting for members to come online.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@nixisanalien you should be able to click on there name in the guild member list that's currently in the guild and send that person a personal message

• @Aries I understand this, but if I (as the guildmaster) want to tell people the location of the guild realm or some guild rules, I can't be spending a half hour messaging every single player in the guild. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@nixisanalien said in Suggestion: A Guild Announcement Page or System:

@Aries I understand this, but if I (as the guildmaster) want to tell people the location of the guild realm or some guild rules, I can't be spending a half hour messaging every single player in the guild. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah that would make things easier. That would be a question for @Developers

• FOUNDER: DUKE

omg another Jimnil? suggestion spammer instead of player

• guild system is near inexistent so we need to wait for the devs to actually improve

• @Meziljin said in Suggestion: A Guild Announcement Page or System:

omg another Jimnil? suggestion spammer instead of player

Don't be harsh. He has a valid point here. I ll support this request and on top of that I request a guild realm mechanic, with items and utilities for guilds. Like message board, storage, etc.

But to be honest the same thought as yours crossed my mind when I saw soooo many new threads simultaneously :p

• @nixisanalien said in Suggestion: A Guild Announcement Page or System:

I think it'd be really nice to have a guild announcement tab that you can expand from the guild page, or perhaps a feature that allows guildmasters to send PM's to every member in the guild. It'd be a lot more efficient than waiting for members to come online.

That's definitely a good suggestion and something we should implement. The guild system as of today is quite basic, we're looking forward to expanding it in one of the future patches - including the possibility to declare war to other guilds and sign alliance treaties!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.