Lord Calcion Not Spawning

• I managed to gather up more than the ten required Thrice Cursed Vertabrae, and the Thrice Cursed Skull. I placed them into the alter that's supposedly able to summon Lord Calcion, but nothing happened. I tried exiting and re-entering the dungeon, placing the head first, and placing it last. I tried using extra vertabrae/heads, and messed around with the number of bones I placed. But alas, even with the ten Vertabrae and the head, nothing spawned. I read in the patch log that calcion was supposedly 'fixed', but I just thought I should report this.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@nixisanalien said in Lord Calcion Not Spawning:

I managed to gather up more than the ten required Thrice Cursed Vertabrae, and the Thrice Cursed Skull. I placed them into the alter that's supposedly able to summon Lord Calcion, but nothing happened. I tried exiting and re-entering the dungeon, placing the head first, and placing it last. I tried using extra vertabrae/heads, and messed around with the number of bones I placed. But alas, even with the ten Vertabrae and the head, nothing spawned. I read in the patch log that calcion was supposedly 'fixed', but I just thought I should report this.

Hmm I thought they fixed this @prometheus

• Confirmed, no Calcion.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.