My Ghost Can't Move Through Hive Combs

• I was farming the Brood Haven for fountains, but I had died while typing out a message. I was stuck with absolutely no way to get to the respawn shrine (which was on my screen) because I could not move through the mud combs. I had to have a guildmate come and break the hive combs and let me through.

I'm not sure if this is a 'bug report' or a suggestion, but I think this definitely needs to be fixed.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@nixisanalien said in My Ghost Can't Move Through Hive Combs:

I was farming the Brood Haven for fountains, but I had died while typing out a message. I was stuck with absolutely no way to get to the respawn shrine (which was on my screen) because I could not move through the mud combs. I had to have a guildmate come and break the hive combs and let me through.

I'm not sure if this is a 'bug report' or a suggestion, but I think this definitely needs to be fixed.

Hit the "help I'm stuck" option in the tab menu in the top right I believe it is don't move for 60 seconds and it will teleport you out of the way to general location close by

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I remember a post like this awhile back about the same thing. Thought it was fixed

• @Aries said in My Ghost Can't Move Through Hive Combs:

I remember a post like this awhile back about the same thing. Thought it was fixed

Same. It was around 1-2 weeks ago, during the cash store fever. Might have been left aside cause usually cash shop is always developers priority

• @Siltoruz said in My Ghost Can't Move Through Hive Combs:
    Might have been left aside cause usually cash shop is always developers priority

Priority!?!?!? They've been selling things in the cash shop that flat out don't work for over a year now! Map staining kits, Crystal Tinters for staffs, others I can't recall. The vanity items can't be modded onto anything useful.

• @Prometheus here is where I got targeted defending your asses :p :p

If cash shop items don't work, there will never be the chance for you guys to make profit. Also this is a malus to the game rep. Like from one side you ask people to contribute to the game by buying some items, but from the other side you give out broken items

O.o

• @nixisanalien said in My Ghost Can't Move Through Hive Combs:

I was farming the Brood Haven for fountains, but I had died while typing out a message. I was stuck with absolutely no way to get to the respawn shrine (which was on my screen) because I could not move through the mud combs. I had to have a guildmate come and break the hive combs and let me through.

Hi nixi, thanks for reporting this. You could have used the "Help - I'm stuck" feature as suggested - but the issue needs to be fixed anyway. We have already planned to do so - and actually, right now we are are in the process of revamping the Brood Haven and a several other locations!

• Panic farms fountains

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.