bugged quest reward @Prometheus

• @Prometheus Hey my name is relentless im in pve server Its spelled in game Relentless I had saved up 20 corrupted fragments and went to turn them in and i recieved nothing in return the npc took my 20 corrupted fragments but gave me no reward no coins nos croll or nothing please if someone casn resolve this issue id be highly greatful i was from my knowledge suppose to recieve a scroll of some sort to get an artifact at random and no i have not recieved anything for my hard earned fragments

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus I would say work on NPC quests first over anything else, but that is just me talking.

• dude iv finished everything theres nothing for me to do but fuckign scroll frags ' but ur not helping me telling me to focus on shit that i have already done. thegame is fucked bugged and i am yet to see anyything down about my issue i rest my case im giving the devs a chance but there paying no attention to this matter.

guy is seriouz I would listen to him he got the zz's I mean it @Prometheus

@cwizzalsmith give them a chance there a small team of people I'm sure there in bed don't worry @prometheus will solve this in with no problem and make it up to you

• small team or not i have had a broken store item for over 4 days now, left forum post and sent an email, they dont seem to be very active in taking care of this game at all

• @ceedat said in bugged quest reward @Prometheus:

small team or not i have had a broken store item for over 4 days now, left forum post and sent an email, they dont seem to be very active in taking care of this game at all

It has been the holidays...

• Gj @Developers. We got 2 new people the last few days and you screwed soooo big time. O really don't know where the fuck you are this whole week!!

I ended up seeming as a GM, and those guys PMed me to solve their problems. I have been doing your job for the whole week. I ve quoted @Prometheus in like 50 posts with no reply for days. I have been following those guys issue since they first mentioned it and reassured them that you would fix. Now you make me seem like a liar.

I am disappointed!

• So @Prometheus was online 43min ago. He was not sleeping as it seems. Also his last post in the forum was 4 days ago. I have made at least 50 posts the last 4 days.

So @Prometheus I am multiaccounting and afk macro training two characters at the same time. I am breaking the rules. Let's see how long it takes you to see the post and give me my infraction point. I believe its gonna be long.

• @Roundwaters said in bugged quest reward @Prometheus:

@ceedat said in bugged quest reward @Prometheus:

small team or not i have had a broken store item for over 4 days now, left forum post and sent an email, they dont seem to be very active in taking care of this game at all

It has been the holidays...

I did not stop working though. Also these are the first things that make bad reviews come to life, and make new people turn away from the game, feeling insecure about games future.

Don't get me wrong though. I m here for 2-3 months and this is the first time this delay has come to my attention.

I might be overreacting cause I just woke up to see this guys issue not yet resolved. But still I m curious for me infraction test.

• Calm ur tits.

• @Holya said in bugged quest reward @Prometheus:

Calm ur tits.

Hehehe. I m gonna milk em ;) btw he is back now. The issues will be fixed.

• Hi @cwizzalsmith, I've replied to you in the other thread and via PM. We're really sorry for the wait!

@Siltoruz please understand it's quite hard to keep up with everything, particularly considering that:

1. It was holiday time
    2. We no longer have our GM and forum moderator Pain
    3. We're in the middle of a great work to be announced in January (which I've already hinted to in other threads)

• @Prometheus my comments were mostly for @ceedat case. I felt the need to yell to you in his defense cause his problem was there for 4 dayz.

I just was surprised by this cause you usually respond in a matter of minutes and I wanted to figure out y that happened.

BTW I did not know about Pain parting from the team. I hope you can continue with no delays.

Excuse me for this. Its just that I still don't have access to my PC so I can only be active here in the forum. This messed a bit with my nerve.
    PS: but while I whined, I still defended you and told the guys to chill cause you would 100% solve their issue when you had the time.

• (welcome back prometheus)

• The issue has been resolved!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.